テラス蓼科リゾート＆スパ Terrace Tateshina Resort & Spa
- Nagano > Tateshina ・ Shirakaba Lake ・ Kurumayama
- Tateshina Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
* At check-in, all customers are measured for body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may be asked to refrain from staying. * About how to serve meals At Dining GRANDISH, we offer a set menu-Demi Buffet-after thorough measures to prevent the spread of infection. (Some of the information is in buffet style.) Please check the latest information on the homepage for details such as menus. ▽http://www.terrace-tateshina.com/ We kindly ask for your cooperation in staying away from the Three Cs, such as wearing a mask, disinfecting your hands, and measuring the temperature at check-in.
Terrace Tateshina Resort & Spa offers spacious open-air style rooms with a terrace. Have a relaxing time in the panoramic view open-air bath and aroma salon with our hospitality. Taste and enjoy our original dishes using local ingredients of Tateshina, as well as activities of tennis and golf.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Terrace Tateshina Resort & Spa
4035-949 Kitayama, Chino-shi, Nagano Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining GRANDISH Taste our original dishes with local ingredients of Shinshu. You can choose a buffet-style or full-course dinner (reservation required). Please contact us for lunch which is open for a limited period.Read moreClose
Our spa gives you a relaxing time surrounded by nature. You can enjoy an open-air hot spring bath with full of stars at night. Open-air bath with a view: Surrounded by nature, you will have a relaxing time in the 12 meters long open-air bathtub with the Mt. Yatsugatake view. Inner bath: After the open-air bath, warm yourself in the inner bath with jacuzzi. Opening hour: 2 pm - 12 midnight 6 am - 10 am Spring quality: Weak acidity hypotonic hyperthermal spring The efficiency of the hot spring: skin disease, cut, burn injury, soothing effect, health enhancement.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Relaxation Salon: Aroma treatment using aroma oils to organize your mind and body. Reservation required. Reservation starts a three-month advance of the booking date. TEL: 0266-67-0121 Souvenir Shop: We have a variety of souvenirs such as original wines, juices, pickles, and jams.Read moreClose
For the winter season (1/5-3/19) the content of the dinner will alter as below Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays→Weekend dinner buffet Monday-Friday→Casual dinner course *For breakfast, it may be either a Japanese meal or a breakfast buffet depending on the booking condition *From 3/20 it will be a dinner buffet for all daysRead moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Yokohama Sta. → JR Shonan Shinju Line or Tokyu Toyoko Line, Yamanote Line → Shinjuku Sta. → Limited express train "Super Azusa" → Chino Sta. Shinjuku Sta. → Limited express train "Super Azusa" → Chino Sta. Nagoya Sta. → Wide View Shinano → Shiojiri Sta. → Chuo Line → Chino Sta. Kariya Sta. → JR, Meitetsu Line → Nagoya Sta. → Wide View Shinano → Shiojiri Sta. → Chuo Line → Chino Sta. Shin-Osaka Sta. → Shinkansen → Nagoya Sta. → Wide View Shinano → Shiojiri Sta. → Chuo Line → Chino Sta Chino Sta. → Bus → ”Golf Jo Iriguchi” Bus Stop → Terrace Tateshina Free shuttle service between Chino Sta. and Terrace Tatashina also available. (Reservation required)
4035-949 Kitayama, Chino-shi, Nagano Prefecture
Tateshina Shinyu Onsen
Tateshina Tokyu Hotel
Hotel Harvest Tateshina