Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
Thank you for using COMOREBI Glamping. COMOREBI Glamping has strengthened infection prevention and is now operating normally. Regarding future sales, we will endeavor to collect accurate information provided by the government and local governments, and will pay close attention to prevent the spread of infected persons. [About new coronavirus] In addition to daily routine cleaning, guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned using alcohol disinfection. We are striving to disinfect alcohol by focusing on the areas where we touch the handrails, doorknobs, switches, etc. Ventilation, which is currently considered to be effective, is carried out at any time in the main building, hot springs, etc. We will continue to wash, gargle and disinfect. Staff are allowed to wear a mask. [Request for temperature measurement] On the day of your visit, we will ask you to take a "body temperature measurement" in advance and ask that you refrain from visiting us if you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher or if you feel unwell. *If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher or if you feel unwell, please call us. Phone number 0120-944-443 (Business hours 9:00~18:00) *At the time of check-in, the temperature of all guests will be measured. If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher or if you feel unwell, Please note that admission is not allowed. We will do our best to make the visitor's feel at ease, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation. All the COMOREBI staff
Taste an unforgettable camp Glamping is a coined word of glamorous and camping. It is new camp style where the charms of a natural environment and the comfortable, luxurious service of a high ranked hotel are granted. For people whom considered camp as discomfort, the tent and facilities such as a toilet and meals are made substantial. Please enjoy a luxurious camp where season and rain will not disturb your plans.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
105 Hasamamachitokimatsu, Yufu, Oita [View map]
check-in / check-out time
16:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The meals use selected food and tableware chosen by the chef. The barbecue style at DINING OUT will present a liberating and calming atmosphere. Please enjoy the grilled barbecue cuisine full of liveliness offered by the staff.Read moreClose
It is a selected natural hot spring which is brought from Yufuin.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
COMOREBI glamping is an accommodation which fuses the modern comfort like a hotel and a hospitality like a Japanese ryokan within a wild style. A relaxing vacation where you will not be disturbed will begin.Read moreClose
To not to ruin the view, the safety facilities such as a handrail are limited to a minimum. The wood deck is set up on a high place therefore please be careful.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Approx.15 minutes by taxi from JR Mukainoharu station
105 Hasamamachitokimatsu, Yufu, Oita
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.