由布院温泉 楓の小舎 Yufuin Onsen Kaede no Shoja
- Oita > Yufuin ・ Yunohira
- Yufuin Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Temperature check required upon check in.
The accommodation is 5 minutes by car from Yufuin station. It is limited to 10 groups per day. It is a hideaway inn that stands at the foothill of Yufudake. It is a small inn in Yufuin of a guestroom with an open-air bath. There is a special room for singles to spend a comfortable time as well as an annex with an open-air bath and a bedrock bath facilitated. The cuisines you dine at the room made by local food is all made by hand.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(11 reviews)
Yufuin Onsen Kaede no Shoja
1270-28 Kawakami, Yufuin-cho, Yufu city, Oita [View map]
check-in / check-out time
16:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
There is 1 private open air bath other than the bath in the room. You may use freely from 16:00-22:00. (free) Please take into consideration that it may be suspended depending on the weather.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Dinner will not be served after 20:00. Please understand in advance. Custom food is also available (additional charge) (Seki horse mackerel/seki mackerel sashimi, increased steak, cake, etc.) *Additional bespoke food and children's food cannot be accepted on the day of stay. *If you wish, please contact us by the day before your stay. *Currently, the beauty salon service is temporarily suspended.Read moreClose
The rate does not include bath tax (150yen) All rooms are non smoking. Please smoke in the designated smoking areas (3 areas available)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Train Oita station-Yufuin station (approx.45 minutes) Hakata station-Yufuin station (approx.2 hours 10 minutes) *Approx.10 minutes by taxi from Yufuin station Express bus Oita airport-Yufuin station (Direct express bus approx an hour)
1270-28 Kawakami, Yufuin-cho, Yufu city, Oita