伊豆大島を正面に臨む 眺望絶佳の宿 熱川館 Atagawakan
- Shizuoka > Okawa・Kitagawa・Atsukawa
- Atagawa Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Fill in the guest list and check the health status at check-in (body temperature, physical condition, etc.)
Why not enjoy a special stay with this Relux offer? Built 84 years ago. This is a Japanese inn that prides itself on its rooms. A popular accommodation for couples and families with children. It is a Japanese ryokan that preserves the tradition of meals in the room that is rare nowadays. Lobby renewal in May 2019! A room with a semi-open-air bath newly opened in December 2018
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
981-3 Naramoto, Kamogun Higashiizucho, Shizuoka [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
The public bath "Shikainami" is separated into men's "Sokai" and ladies' "Hekiten" and there is a public bath and an open air bath facilitated. The open air bath is added water and the public bath is managed in the style of added water circulation. Each bath is of great view of Izu Oshima. There are also 4 types of private baths (Tsubaki). This is a inside bath so you may not see the ocean. There are different types which are named Tane, Me, Tsubomi and Hana. It will be 2000yen for 45 minutes of single usage. For families the Me or the Hana is recommended. For couples the Tane and the Tsubomi is recommended. The hot spring of Atagawakan is drawn from the "Hachiman source" and is colorless and transparent. The quality is a chloride sodium sulfate. It has a moisturizing effect and beautiful skin effect may be expected. It is recommended for people with rough skin.Read moreClose
Other facility information
If in case of use of 7 people or more, we will prepare meals in the private banquet hall. Up to 40 people in the shape of tables may be possible. There is also a meeting room facility. As for entertainment facilities there is a table tennis room (charged), game corner (10 games) and mah-jongg (charged)Read moreClose
The shuttle service from Izu Atagawa station will be from 2pm. If you make contact beforehand or call on the check-in day we will come by car with the name in white in approx.3 minutes to the bus stop near the taxi area of Izu Atagawa station.Read moreClose
You may use credit card at our hotel. There are staff whom are fluent in English and Chinese. A bath tax of 150yen (per day) will be charged for adults. We will be waiting for your visit.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By train/from Tokyo By Shinkansen Tokyo→Atami 50 minutes By Izu Kyuko line Atami→Izu Atagawa 60 minutes By direct limited express Super View Odoriko Tokyo→Izu Atagawa 2 hours 15 minutes at shortest By train/From Nagoya By Shinkansen Nagoya→Atami an hour 50 minutes By Izu Kyuko line Atami→Izu Atagawa 60 minutes
981-3 Naramoto, Kamogun Higashiizucho, Shizuoka
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.