Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Health check for all customers at the time of check-in Please fill in the form. Social distance, telework, etc. It is not important to keep the distance between people Visitors at Higashiyama Shiki Hanaki To be able to reduce the distance between each one Serving customers with a heart of hospitality We will do our best to provide you We want you to feel safe and secure at our hotel. Regarding future sales, please refer to the rules and requests of the administrative authorities. Based on sudden changes in business hours, closing, etc., we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you. Higashiyama Shiki Hanaki Manager, Hotaka Ihara
Shikikaboku opened in Kyoto Higashiyama Sanjo in the autumn of 2019. Higashiyama Shiki Hanaki is a simple, 8-room hotel with the concept of “Kyoto's simplicity”. The scenery of Higashiyama that changes its expression with the passage of time from the rooftop terrace is a beautiful and luxurious word. And in Higashiyama area, which is one of the most prestigious areas in Kyoto, there are many famous places such as Kyoto City Kyocera Museum, Heian Shrine, Nanzenji Temple, and it is a quiet location surrounded by greenery like a mountain in the city. The architecture of the hotel is graceful and calm, with a modern blend of Japanese taste. We aimed to create a space so that the nature of the four seasons and the nature of the twenty-four seasons can be felt. --- About our efforts to prevent coronavirus infection Alcohol disinfection: In addition to carrying out alcoholic disinfection of hotel facilities and equipment, we have installed alcoholic disinfectant solutions in various places inside the hotel and we request that customers using the facility cooperate with hand disinfection. Wearing masks for employees and managing their health with daily temperature checks. Distribution of health check sheet at check-in: A health check sheet will be distributed to guests upon check-in for accommodation. We will do our best to make your stay in our hotel safe. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation. Manager Hotaka
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
85-1 Imakoji-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant & Cafe is located on the first floor.Read moreClose
You can take an open-air bath on the 5th floor other than the bathroom in the room. The bath has meditation space as well. Please have a relaxing time bathing in a Mikage Stone bath and rest space.Read moreClose
Other facility information
shikikaboku has a rooftop terrace. You can enjoy the panoramic view of the large Torii gate of Heian Jingu Shrine and Mikagedo in Chion-in Temple which is the National Treasure as well as beautiful mountains of Higashiyama. On the day of Kyoto Gozan Okuribi, you can see some of the characters from the rooftop terrace. Perfect place to watch the Okuribi.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
1. All rooms have no TV since we would like you to have a calm and relaxing time away from the daily bustle. 2. Check-in starts at 3 pm. If you arrive before 3 pm, we will keep your luggage and deliver them to your room after the room is ready. After checking out, we will keep your luggage until 4 pm. 3. Opening hours of the bath on the 5th floor: 6:00 am - 12:00 midnight 4. We are afraid that children of 13 years old and younger are not allowed to stay. Thank you for understanding. 5. Non-smoking entire building. There is no smoking place.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(From Tokyo/Nagoya) Tokyo Station -> (Tokaido Shinkansen) -> Kyoto Station -> (Biwako or Kosei Line) -> Yamashina Station -> Yamashina Subway Station -> (Subway Tozai Line) -> 1 minute walk from Higashiyama Station Exit 2 Total time required about 3 hours (From Hakata/Hiroshima) Hakata Station -> (Sanyo/Tokaido Shinkansen) -> Kyoto Station -> (Biwako or Kosei Line) -> Yamashina Station -> Yamashina Subway Station -> (Subway Tozai Line) -> 1 minute walk from Higashiyama Station Exit 2 Total time required about 3 hours (From Kansai Airport) Kansai Airport Station -> (Limited Express Haruka) -> Kyoto Station Kyoto -> (Subway Karasuma Line) -> Karasuma Oike -> (Subway Tozai Line) -> Higashiyama 1 minute walk from Exit 2 of Higashiyama Station Total time required about 2 hours (From Osaka Itami Airport) Osaka Itami Airport -> (Osaka Airport Transportation Limousine Bus) Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit Kyoto -> (Subway Karasuma Line) -> Karasuma Oike -> (Subway Tozai Line) -> Higashiyama 1 minute walk from Exit 2 of Higashiyama Station Total time required about 1 hour 30 minutes
85-1 Imakoji-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture
Higashiyama Sanjyo Kanau
Guest House Kyoto Tachi...
Ginkakuji Vacation Home
Gion HANNA STAY
Kumo Machiya Komatsu
STAY KIYOMIZU GOJO
Fukuya Stay Kamogawa East
Fukuya Stay Kamogawa West
KAREN Kyoto Higashiyama
BnA Alter Museum
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.