ウブドの森 伊豆高原 Ubudo No Mori Izukogen
- Shizuoka > Izukogen
- Izukogen Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
You can stay with your pet dog in this hotel located in the Ito plateau. This is a hot-spa resort reminds you of the peaceful mountains in "Ubud", Bali. We hope that you would enjoy your travel with your pet dog. The room that you can share with your pet dog is mix of Japanese taste and exotic moods so that you can enjoy the unusual atmosphere here. We also prepare a place to play with your pet dog and have amenities for your pet dogs. Also, there is a photo studio where you can take pictures with the pet dogs wearing costumes from Bali. There are 3 types of reserved hot-spas at this hitel: made either of rocks, Japanese cypress or Shingaku-yaki. You can release your exhaustion here after playing with pet dogs. The dinner is an Italian course that includes of fresh and local ingredients from Izu. You can also use chopsticks as they go well with Italian cuisine. Please be at ease and leave all your stress behind when you come here. We prepare an original "buffet only for dogs" as well. Your pet dog can enjoy the taste of Izu without any salt and sugar. We welcome you in the forest of Ubud where you can enjoy your pet dogs.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(49 reviews)
Ubudo No Mori Izukogen
1007-21 Futo, Itō-shi, Shizuoka-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
◆reserved outdoor hot-spa; "made of rock, hinoki and shingakuyaki" We prepare 3 types of reserved outdoor hot-spa ※Every hot-spa has a designated place to take care of your dogs. ◆Take-no-yu outdoor hot-spa There is indoor and outdoor hot-spa under the bamboo forest. There is also reserved sauna in the bathroom. ◆Ishi-no-yu This hot-spa is in the small garden and is made of rocks. There is also a reserved sauna in the bathroom. ◆reserved shower room Shino-no-yu If you want to take a bath alone or you cannot use the common bathroom because of health problems, we will recommend this room for your stay. ◆Villa private hot-spa We prepare 2 types of reserved hot-spasRead moreClose
Other facility information
[Main Hall] ・You can take anniversary photographs of your pet dogs at the photo studio "Pretto”(2:30pm〜7:00pm) ・You can make use of the latest dog spa grooming salon "Kashisayan" ・You can play with your dogs at the indoor dog-run "Mine-mine" or the outdoor dog-run "Jaran-jaran" [Villa] The lounge, Recreation room (Billiards, Table tennis, Karaoke) are free for guests. The indoor dog run and outdoor dog run are both readily accessible.Read moreClose
· Check-in time is 15:00 We are looking forward for your seeing you on time · Reservations for breakfast and open-air bath are available upon check-in · We will help you anniversaries and celebrations. Birthday, wedding anniversary, anniversary with pet dog, We will prepare a celebration cake and will help you (Please contact us by phone in advance) · Please inform us beforehand if an expecting mother will be joining us We will help you to relax a little even a littleRead moreClose
· Bath tax (150 yen) is not included in the accommodation fee. <Dog companion agreement> We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that everyone can stay safe and secure · indoor dogs only · There is no barking habit, chewing habit · Inoculation of rabies vaccination and mixed vaccination of epidemic diseases within one year · All guest rooms except the dog run require the dogs to be wearing leads · Apart from outdoor bath for remote dogs guest room bath dogs cannot bathe · When on bedding, wear "Manner Belt" In case of a dog-accident, there will be a cleaning fee of 5000 yen eachRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
― Atami ― ― Jogasakikaigan ― < Taxi > ・Tokyo ― < JR Limited Express Odoriko> ― Izu kogen ―
1007-21 Futo, Itō-shi, Shizuoka-ken
Love Dog Resorts Izukogen
Relaxia Izu Kogen
UMITO the salon IZU
Suite Villa Izumi Highl...
Pet & Spa Hotel Izukogen
Hotel Ambient Izukougen...