千明仁泉亭 Chigira Jinsentei
- Gunma > Shibukawa ・ Ikaho
- Ikaho Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
We will measure the temperature at check-in.
Chigira Jinsentei of Ikaho Onsen is a ryokan which the great writer of Meiji era, Tokutomi Roka who loved Ikaho used as the favorite accommodation. Chigira Jinsentei appears at the beginning of the tragic novel, "Fujoki". There is the "Ogon no Yu/Golden hot spring", the hot spring source that flows abundantly. There are also the mountains of Tanigawa and Joushu which spread under the clear sky. The ryokan will welcome the guests with great hospitality which remains unchanged with the tradition still preserved. The cuisines are made from selected local food. The warm food are served hot and the cold food are served cold where seasonal colors are emphasized and delivered with hospitality.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
45 Ikaho Ikahomachi, Shibukawa city, Gunma [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Concerning the amount of hot spring source possession of Ikaho hot spring our facility is one of the big three. There are 2 hot spring sources in Ikaho and our facility use only the Kogane-yu which is brown and is the representative. The bath facilities are substantial at our accommodation which consists of 4 private baths, public bath for ladies and men separately and open air bath with inside bath for ladies and men separately. All of the baths are 100% natural hot spring and water is not added nor is circulated.Read moreClose
Other facility information
In the souvenir shop there are souvenirs of modern artisans selected by the young proprietress. Why not walk around the inside of the accommodation?Read moreClose
The souvenir shop "Yamanoha" opened in September 2019. In the modern and bright shop, there are many selected products collected from various areas of Gunma. There are many rare items such as accessories made from thread, organic skin care products and ume sauce which received the JAS certification, therefore please come.Read moreClose
Please make contact if your check-in will exceed the planned time. Doors lock at 22:00. A bath tax will be additionally needed (150yen per person)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Ueno station the Joetsu line and get off at Shibukawa station, 30 minutes by bus
45 Ikaho Ikahomachi, Shibukawa city, Gunma
Cable no Yado Kanouya
Ichikawa Annex Seikanso
Ikaho Onsen Akari no Ya...
Nagomigokoro no Yado Omori