Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
★In consideration of the health and safety of our customers, we are working to strengthen the hygiene of the building as follows, as a countermeasure against infectious diseases caused by the new coronavirus. ■We have antiseptic solution in various places such as entrance, lobby and restaurant entrance. Please use it appropriately when entering the building or before eating. ■ In consideration of the health and safety of our customers and staff, staff will wear a mask. ■The staff checks the physical condition when they come to the office by taking temperature measurements and recording them. ■ Guest rooms, public spaces, offices, etc. are regularly ventilated. ■If you feel unwell due to fever, please contact a staff member near you. In order for our guests to use our products with peace of mind, we ask that the staff not only manage their own health, but also use our disinfectant solution when entering the hotel and at various places inside the hotel. *During temperature measurement, if the temperature of the guest is 37.5°C or higher, we may refrain from staying at the hotel. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Awashima is a small inhabited island in the Suruga Bay where our hotel is located as a resort hotel for adults. From our all-suite guest rooms, you can enjoy the view looking over the Suruga Bay, and Mt. Fuji on a sunny day. The baths have a large glass window built-in, designed to feel closer to the ocean and to be able to gaze at the starry heavens at night. We hope for guests to enjoy feeling the rich nature all for themselves and to spend a peaceful and luxurious time. One of our most popular attractions is the spectacular out-door hot spring. The experience of resting your body in a bath while looking at Mt. Fuji across the Suruga Bay, feeling submerging into nature, is surely an extra-memorable luxury of staying with us. For dining, we offer a French-Italian cuisine using seasonal ingredients or a Japanese cuisine with fresh ingredients from the mountains and ocean of the Izu region. The superb cuisines will make you feel our deepest welcome, and satisfy with both sight and taste. Please experience a high-quality, quiet, relaxing time at Awashima Hotel, a place allowing adults to forget the passing time.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent Japan and Japanese culture and that you need to visit in your lifetime.
Overall Rating(10 reviews)
186 Uchiurashigedera, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Main Dining Places 'Island' (French/Italian), and 'Kai' (Traditional Japanese/Teppanyaki) This restaurant uses a mix of ingredients from the four seasons. Bar 'La Plage' Our main bar to add a luxurious memory to the stay. Sunset Lounge Please enjoy some pre-meal drinks and post-dinner relaxation while observing the sunset.Read moreClose
Indoor and out-door spas for men and women. Enjoy a comforting bath time while looking over Mt. Fuji across the Suruga Bay. Men's outdoor spa is located at almost-sea level, located next to the Suruga Bay. Women's indoor spa is equipped with a Jacuzzi, and from the outdoor spa, you will be able to enjoy the open view of the Suruga Bay and relax. *Children under the age of 3 are not permitted in this area. A separate fee of 150 will be applied upon visiting this area.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Aroma-therapy Treatment Salon - Providing a superb massage to release the fatigue and stress of daily life and refresh your body and mind. *Please contact the hotel for reservation. Open hours: 3PM-10:30PMRead moreClose
▪︎ After making a reservation, the facility will contact you via email or phone and will send the hotel brochure, reservation card, reply envelope, etc. to your address. If you would like to send it to someone other than the registered address, please be sure to enter the sending address, telephone number, and email address in the comment field. The hotel does not have a check-in counter. We will arrange the accommodation with the reservation card we will send to you. Please be sure to return the reservation card. For dinner, please choose from French cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Teppanyaki, and be sure to fill in the comment field. Please note that we may not be able to meet your request. If you would like a shuttle bus, please fill in the comments. (13:20 14:50 16:20 from the second exit of Mishima Station North Exit) It is a hotel built on an uninhabited island, so it takes about 5 minutes to get on a shuttle ship.Read moreClose
* Mt. Fuji may not be available depending on the weather. * Please fill in the comments for non-smoking and smoking. * Free wifi can be used in public spaces on the 1st and 2nd floors due to the seismic building structure that prevents radio waves from entering. * Children can only stay together and up to 2 people per room. There are no children's clothes available. * No meals for ages 0-3. If you are over 4 years old, please have a meal. Meal price 4 to 6 years old 6,500 yen tax not included (evening breakfast), 7 to 11 years old 9,500 yen tax not included (evening breakfast), 12 years to adults will be the same amount. * Extra bed 5,000 yen tax not included * For children, payment will be made locally.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo: Tokyo Station-Shinkansen-Mishima Station (about 1 hour) Shuttle Bus Departs from Mishima Station North Exit Bus Stop No.2: 13:30/15:00/ *The shuttle bus must be reserved in advance. Please note that we will depart when it is time. Please come early. The next Mishima Station north exit line: 9:30/11:00 (from land side waiting salon)
186 Uchiurashigedera, Numazu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, Japan
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.