- chiba > Futtsu・Kyonan
- Awa Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
On January 22nd 2020, a luxurious accommodation for the matured was born at Boso. The rooms are all ocean view with an open-air bath. A luxurious space will spread where you will be enveloped by the ocean of the Pacific ocean right in front. The open-air bath uses the hot spring of Awa which is effective for recovery. A splendid bath time will be granted with the sound of the waves which wash the shore as BGM. For meals, delicious cuisines using fresh food centered on the blessings of the sea which is bought from the nearby fishing port every morning will be offered. Please enjoy the meals using your five senses, the one-pot meal with the local floating island as the motif with the colorful Arita-yaki. A luxurious accommodation for the adults slightly far from the urban center will be waiting for you.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(56 reviews)
973-9 Ryushima, Kyonanmachi, Awagun, Chiba [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining areas A dining room (private room) of ocean view will be prepared. Dinner: from around 17:00 Breakfast: from around 8:00Read moreClose
There is an open air bath in all of the rooms (Awa hot spring is used) There is no public bath in the hotel.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Salon Please relax after check-in or after dinner.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Guests 12 years old or under may not stay. For a while, it will only be for a night stay. Please make contact for details. Bath tax (150yen) is not included.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
If coming by train Tokyo-JR Keiyo line-Soga-JR Uchibo line-Awa Katsuyama-Sazane *There is free shuttle bus from the station (reservation is needed and is from 14:30) If coming by express bus Tokyo station(Yaesu south exit)-express bus-Highway Oasis Furari-Sazane Chiba station (No.21 bus stop)-express bus-Highway Oasis Furari-Sazane Yokohama station (east exit)- Highway Oasis Furari-Sazane *There is free shuttle bus from Highway Oasis Furari (reservation is needed and is from 14:30)
973-9 Ryushima, Kyonanmachi, Awagun, Chiba
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Hilton Tokyo Bay
Hotel New Otani Makuhari
Ryokusuitei Katsuura An...
Hotel Sunosaki Kazenosho