底倉の湯 つたや旅館 Onsen Guesthouse Tsutaya
- Kanagawa > Hakone
- Sokokura Hot Spring
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
A long-established type guesthouse opened on November 26th, 2019, on "iifuro no hi" (good bath day). It is an inn that stands quietly surrounded by mountains that posses abundant trees. The name of the inn is Onsen Guesthouse Tsutaya. Everyone who loves hot springs, do you know the Sokokura no Yu which is one of the seven hot springs of Hakone inherited since the age of Edo period? And Sokokura no Yu can only be enjoyed here among the many accommodation facilities in Hakone. And at our facility, that precious hot spring source may be enjoyed with 100% natural hot spring. The catchword is "iiyudana" (What a good hot spring) We will be waiting for you with a warming space prepared where everyone may relax.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
Onsen Guesthouse Tsutaya
240-1 Sokokura, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
There is an inside bath and an open air bath for men and ladies each. Ease the fatigue of the everyday with the Sokokura hot spring which is one of the seven hot springs of Hakone.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Lounge There are retro furnitures which bring out the ryokan taste as well as nostalgic toys such as hanafuda and bilboquet which will strike up conversations between the travelers. There is also a kitchen facilitated convenient for long stays. Please enjoy a relaxing time in the space where pleasant music flows. *Lights out on 23:00 *Please do not cook after 23:00Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
*Lights out on 23:00 *Please do not cook after 23:00Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Guests from Tokyo coming by public transportation Approx.40 minutes from Tokyo station to Odawara station by Kodama Shinkansen. From Odawara station the Hakone Tozan bus or Izu Hakone bus to Jinjashita bus stop approx.40 minutes. Right in front of Jinjashita bus stop. Guests from Shinjuku coming by public transportation Approx.90 minutes from Shinjuku station to Hakone Yumoto station by express Romance Car. From Hakone Yumoto station the Hakone Tozan bus or Izu Hakone bus and to Jinjashita bus stop approx.20 minutes. Right in front of Jinjashita bus stop.
240-1 Sokokura, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
Hakone Gora Guam Dog!
Re Cove Hakone
Ryokan Nounou Hakone
Hakone Gora Shinzan
Bettei Koyoi The Hakone...
Suite Villa Hakone Gora
Hakone Gora Onsen Mizu ...