Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Grand opening in July 2020. Residential-style hotel comfortably renovated from a Machiya Townhouse. Enjoy your stay with a Japanese ambiance in your own style. The guest room is a residential-style with a kitchenette and washing and drying machine. With a semi-double bed and a private cypress bathtub, you will have a relaxing time. At the lounge renovated from historical Machiya Townhouse, we offer Japanese sake or soft drink as a welcome drink. During your stay here, you can use the lounge with the view of the courtyard at any time. For breakfast, Onigiri (rice ball) and traditional Kyoto dishes are served free of charge. We support your travel such as restaurant information and taxi arrangement.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
There are no reviews yet.
nol kyoto sanjo
700 Osakazaimoku-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
All rooms have a private cypress bathRead moreClose
Other facility information
Machiya lounge is available for you to use freely.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
The rates of hotels in Kyoto are subject to accommodation tax which is already included as follows; 200 yen: - 19,999 yen per night per person 500 yen: 20,000 yen - 49,999 yen 1,000 yen: 50,000 yen - We accept cashless payment only. Bed-sharing children 11 years old and younger may stay free of charge up to one child per bed. When you need bedding, please book for one adult.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo, Nagoya Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen, Kyoto Sta. -> Kyoto City Subway, Karasuma-Oike Sta. Exit 5 (stairs) or Exit 3-2 (elevator) -> 5 min walk From Osaka JR Tokaido-Sanin Main Line, Kyoto Sta. -> Kyoto City Subway, Karasuma-Oike Sta. Exit 5 (stairs) or Exit 3-2 (elevator) -> 5 min walk
700 Osakazaimoku-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture
Iori Machiya Stay
Villa Sanjo Muromachi K...
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyo...
Hotel Monterey Kyoto
Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi
The Royal Park Hotel Ky...
sequence KYOTO GOJO
The Gate Hotel Kyoto Ta...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.