- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Yamagata (Atsumi・Kaminoyama・Shonai・Ginzan)
- Kosekiya Annex
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Employees will be waring face guards during meal service. In addition, private room will be prepared, and ventilation will be provided. (We will keep the sliding doors open.)
A genuine wooden Japanese architecture ryokan of elegant Taisho Romance The Ginzan onsen is said to be of Taisho Romance era and many customers experience the extraordinary here. Not only is the exterior is of Taisho Romance era but also the interior and the services and there are memories of the olden times. Foot steps echo in the wooden architecture which maintains the feeling of those days. The same foot steps could be heard 100 years ago. To enjoy our facility you may need a little indulgence but please enjoy.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
417 Ginzan Onsen, Obanazawa city, Yamagata [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Meals will be offered in the dining hall. There is 'Akane' and 'Moegi' for the dining halls and both are located in the middle of the 2nd floor. The meals will be offered in a Takazen style (there will be a dining desk and chair in the tatami room) and you may relax your feets. For the seats, Takazen seats will be prepared ranging from 2 people to many. There is space where you may dine in a relaxed manner.Read moreClose
The Ginzan onsen has a history of 500 years. The spring quality has an effect for many ailments such as neuralgia, rheumatism and women's diseases. At Kosekiya bath, you may enjoy a bath of natural hot spring which warms your body thoroughly. Please take a bath as many times as you wish and spread the wings of your body and soul.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Guests staying at Kosekiya may take a bath at the sister building Ginzanso for free. The bath of Ginzanso is a relatively large public bath and you may also enjoy the open air bath and the open air bed bath that continues. It is popular among guests whom want to enjoy the liberation of a bath. During seasons where it is comfortable to walk in yukata, it is recommended to take a walk around the hot spring town of Ginzan onsen after taking a bath.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
We apologize for the inconvenience but we do not offer support for food allergies therefore we do not offer food for people with food allergies. Reason of not being able to support for food allergies: There is no cooking space to isolate the allergen. There is no chef whom can cook food which support food allergies. We cannot inspect the contact of the allergen food and offered food during delivery. We cannot hold responsibility for the inspection of all of the food such as the ingredients inside the processed foods. To support those guests with foods that they dislike, there is an alternative menu prepared. Please inquire by the day before.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Get off at JR Oishida station city bus 40 minutes taxi 30 minutes From Sendai Transfer the JR Senzan line Yamagata station. Get off at Oishida station by Yamagata Shinkansen. Taxi 30 minutes
417 Ginzan Onsen, Obanazawa city, Yamagata
Takamiya Mogamigawa Bet...
Hohoemino Kuyufu Tsuruy...
Onogawa Onsen Kajikaso
Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan
Hotel Castle Yamagata
Yamagata Kokusai Hotel
Shonai Hotel Suiden Ter...