Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Temperature check required upon check in. If you have a fever over 37.5℃ or not feeling well, we may deny your stay. In addition, we ask all guests to fill in their names and a simple questionnaire to confirm their identity.
Hotel Honnoji was newly rebuilt in October 2019 on the northern side of the historical stage Honnoji Temple. We will provide you with Japanese hospitality that is characteristic of a modern Kyoto inn and a comfortable hotel life. Excellent access within a 2-minute walk from Kyoto City Hall Station and within walking distance of 4 stations! Within walking distance of Kamogawa and Kawaramachi restaurants. Complete with a large public bath on the 9th floor of the top floor overlooking Higashiyama, and relax in a calm Japanese atmosphere.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
522, Shimohonnojimaecho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
[Large communal bath] 4 places (2 places depending on the accommodation situation) Opening hours: 15: 00-24: 00/6: 00-9: 00 Amenities Shampoos, conditioners, body soaps, lotions, emulsions, and dryers are available in the large public bath.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
All rooms are non-smoking. (Smoking space available) Advance reservations are required, but arrangements for bouquets and cakes are also available at an additional cost. [About children] If the child's meals will be the same as an adult, then the adult rates will be applied. Facility usage fee for infants is not required for bed-sharing infants (except for yukata, if necessary) Elementary school students are not allowed to bed-share. Baby body soap, cream, children's toilet seats, etc. are available for free rental. Please call the front desk. (Limited number)Read moreClose
According to the Kyoto City Ordinance, accommodation tax per person per night from October 1, 2018 (Less than 20,000 yen: 200 yen, 20000 yen or more but less than 50000 yen: 500 yen, 50000 yen or more: 1000 yen) will be charged separately. Please note that dinner reservations may not be available if you arrive after 19:30. Please note that if the arrival time passes 23:00 without contact, your reservation may be canceled. We may change to large public bath without open-air bath. The shop corner may be temporarily closed depending on the accommodation situation and time.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Subway Tozai Line Kyoto city hall front station Zest Oike underground shopping mall Exit 30 30 minutes walk 6 minute walk from Keihan Railway Sanjo Station 12 minute walk from Hankyu Kyoto Kawaramachi Station 2 minute walk from City Bus Kawaramachi Sanjo Bus Stop
522, Shimohonnojimaecho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto
Shikinean Gion Shirakawa
Hotel Resol Kyoto Kawar...
Rinn Shijo Takasegawa
Hotel Kyoto Kiyamachi
Kumo Machiya Ogawa
Tsumugu Kujo Aketacho
Rinn Shijo Takasegawa N...