MAJA HOTEL KYOTO（マヤホテルキョウト） MAJA HOTEL KYOTO
- Kyoto > Karasumaru ・ Shijō-tsu
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
A plasma cluster air purifier is installed on each floor to inactivate viruses and purify the air. We take social distance into consideration so as not to be overcrowded.
MAJA means a small hut in Finnish. MAYA HOTEL KYOTO is a capsule hotel designed by product designer Harri Koskinen with the concept of a delta hut on a lakeside or in a forest in Finland. We offer the wooden interior making you feel comfortable and relaxing bedrooms with soft lighting. The interior such as roll curtain and bed linen are originally designed by Marimekko. The first "CAFE AALTO" outside Finland designed by famous architecture Alvar Aalto is on the first floor. Staying guests can enjoy breakfast and dinner. Kyoto with a history of 1,000 years. Enjoy the new experience that combines Finnish culture and design with Kyoto.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
MAJA HOTEL KYOTO
92 Tsuchiya-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
16:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The first "CAFE AALTO" outside Finland, which is a famous cafe in Helsinki. You can enjoy the standard menu of Finland, such as cinnamon roll, salmon soup, CAFE AALTO house pie, blueberry cake, and so on. CAFE AALTO on 1F 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (L.O. 9:00 p.m.)Read moreClose
6 shower rooms and 2 baths with a bathtub Shampoo, conditioner, body soap Hairdryer Basic skincare set (Cleansing, lotion, milky lotion) Swab Hair iron (free rental)Read moreClose
Other facility information
The lounge for staying guests is available on 2F. 24-hour open, free for drinks such as coffee, green tea, and black tea. You can enjoy books about Finland, magazines for sightseeing in Kyoto.Read moreClose
Facility Free Wi-Fi Lounge 24-hour free service; self-service drink/coffee, tea, green tea, etc. Co-working table with outlet and USB port. Shower room (private bath with bathtub also available) Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hairdryer, basic skincare set (Cleansing, lotion, milky lotion), swab Hair iron (free rental) Locker room Safety deposit box Suitcase chain Mobile phone cable Amenities MAJA original tote bag, bottled mineral water MAJA HOTEL KYOTO original bath towel, face towel, nightwear (S, M, L), bath mat, slippers Toothbrush set, hairbrush, razor, bath salt, earplugs, hair tieRead moreClose
Kyoto City Accommodation Tax; 200 yen per person per night will be added on-site. Please settle the payment when you check-in. We have no parking lot. Please park at a pay parking lot nearby. Non smoking the entire building.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By Train 6 min walk from Karasuma-Oike Sta. Subway, Karasuma Line 8 min walk from Shijo Sta. Subway, Karasuma Line 6 min walk from Kyoto Shiyakushomae Sta. Subway, Tozai Line 8 min walk from Karasuma Sta. Hankyu, Kyoto Line 9 min walk from Sanjo Sta. Keihan Main Line By Taxi 12 min from Kyoto Sta.
92 Tsuchiya-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture
Rakuryuan Mibu Momiji
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyot...
IMAYA Hostel Kyoto
8INN Karasuma Kyomachiya
Hotel Prezio Kyoto-Kara...
Hotel Kado Gosho-Minami...
Kyoto Machiya Fukune
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kyoto...