Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
A space design that highlights the color in a calming atmosphere. The room is designed based on a simple modern tone and in harmony with red and green theme colors and the Chinese lattice, reflecting the charm of Nagasaki. In addition, special attention is paid to beds, lighting, and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable time. This hotel is representative of Nagasaki. Your journey starts from here. Nagasaki is a place where the East and the West culture meets and connect with the world by "sea" and "ships". JR Kyushu Hotel Nagasaki fully reflects such charm of Nagasaki. Please enjoy Nagasaki's uniqueness while relaxing in a high-quality guest room.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
JR Kyushu Hotel Nagasaki
1-1 Onouemachi, Nagasaki [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
A spacious and clean bathtubRead moreClose
Other facility information
Access to major tourist destinations accessible by tram Dejima (about 5 minutes) Shinchi Chinatown (about 10 minutes) Peace Park (about 15 minutes) Oura Catholic Church Glover Garden (about 20 minutes) * 1 minute walk from the hotel to the tram stop "Nagasaki Station"Read moreClose
On the 5th floor, you can use the connecting passage to the Amu Plaza Nagasaki restaurant floor (11: 00-23: 00). A coin laundry that can be used 24 hours a day is available on the 6th floor. (200 yen for one wash / 100 yen for 30 minutes for drying) There is also a vending machine and an ice machine on the 6th floor, so you can enjoy a cold drink. Trouser press, iron, humidifier, blanket, desk lamp (all rooms have desk lights) Chargers and foot massagers for various mobile phones * Please note that the number of rental equipment is limited. Please feel free to contact the front desk for other rental equipment.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(Customers traveling by train) About 3 to 5 minutes on foot from the East Exit of JR Nagasaki Station
1-1 Onouemachi, Nagasaki