- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Miyagi (Akiu・Matsushima・Toogatta)
- Onsen Sanso Daikon no Hana
温泉山荘 だいこんの花 Onsen Sanso Daikon no Hana
- Miyagi > Shiroishi ・ Zao ・ Togatta
- Togatta Onsen
On the base of Mt. Zao is an atmosphere that silences the squabbling of everyday life. Surrounded in 33,000 sq. meters of natural forests, the 18 guest rooms with vaulted ceilings made from high-quality wood and large windows that open sideways, sets an expansive space for our guests. On the other side of the windows, please enjoy the warm landscape decorated with private farms and Zao mountain ranges. All onsens are natural hot springs. 4 private open-air baths in unique designs draw it's water from the river originating from Zao. Private onsens are free to use whenever open from reservations so please enjoy the expansive baths . The meals stars vegetables from the hotel-owned farm co-starring meats and fish dishes. We will prepare dishes combining seasonal ingredients and the chef's creativity. Please feel the luxury of the relaxing atmosphere that free the bodies and minds unhampered by anyone.
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(57 reviews)
Onsen Sanso Daikon no Hana
21-7, Togattaonsen Kitayama, Zao-Machi Katta-Gun, Miyagi, 989-0916, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
"Konoji," which overlooks the courtyard, for both evening and breakfast. Please enjoy locally sourced ingredients and local cuisine with seasonal vegetables. Dinner entry time 17: 30 ~ 18: 30 CLOSE 21: 00 Breakfast entrance time 8: 30 ~ 9: 15 CLOSE 10: 30Read moreClose
Four different private baths all sourcing its water from Zao. (Open: 6:00am-12:00am) - Tooriame: Located in the middle among the cedar trees. - Yukimachi: A bath that changes it's atmosphere from morning to afternoon to night. Guests can enjoy the stream running underneath the facility. - Hoshinohayashi: Please rest your head on the wood pillow and enjoy the view of the night sky between the tree branches. -Asakaze: A bath for guests to enjoy while feeling the fresh air of Zao running through the forest. *The 4 private reserved open air baths are free. No reservation required. Because the water is free-flowing from the source we do not allow soap etc. *The large bath at Ginyanma features an indoor and outdoor bath.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Primary store · We have a rustic evening meal including boiled eggs and steamed bread. (Available time / 21: 30 ~ 22: 30 ※ The content varies according to the season.) Kotori Salon (Open: 7:00am-10:30pm) Outside the window you can see wild squirrels and small birds taking a bath. Stocked with coffee, tea, and mineral water, we serve simple snacks like boiled eggs and steamed bread (Available time: 9:30pm - 10:30pm *Subject to change according to season) Acorn Cottage A cottage that provides an aroma beauty salon and a lava bath. Forest Aroma Beauty Salon (reservation required) A forest-themed wooden cottage. Surrounding by woody aromas, the facility provides holistic care for maximum comfort and relaxation (Opening hours: 3:30pm - 11:00pm)Read moreClose
Lava rock bath in the forest This bath uses lava rocks from Zao. It will gently warm your body and discharge harmful substances. The indoor bath not only offers ready-made oil but also the scents of mint and shiso depending on the season. ※ Lava rock bath wear and towels are available in the Acorn Cottage.(Available time: 3:00pm-11:00pm) Plantation (walking path) A small walk around the private farm. Seasonal vegetables are produced in half of the fields. Please visit us for a walk! Star gazing This is the best place to look at the stars. Enjoy a sky full of stars that you can't see in the city.Read moreClose
Plan fee does not include the 150 yen Onsen tax ※We refrain from allowing stay for children age 12 and under. ※If anything about the reservation is unclear, please call us. About the food: Please understand that we can accommodate allergies but not food preference. Thank you for your understanding. For those staying for 2 or more nights: Dinners and breakfast menus may differ on the first two days but the third day on should feature the same menuRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
- Tokyo Station to Shiroishi-Zao Station via Tohoku Shinkansen Max Yamabiko (about 2h) → to Daikon no Hana: Onsen Mountain Retreat via hotel shuttle taxi (30 -40m) or bus taxi (about 50m) - Tokyo Station to Sendai Station via Tohoku Shinkansen Hayate (about 1h 40m) → to Shiroishi-Zao Station via Tohoku Shinkansen (about 15m) → to Daikon no Hana: Onsen Mountain Retreat via hotel shuttle taxi (30 -40m) or bus taxi (about 50m) - Sendai Airport to Sendai Station via Sendai Airport Access Express (About 25m) or Airport bus (about 35m) → to Shiroishi-Zao Station via Tohoku Shinkansen (about 15m) → to Daikon no Hana: Onsen Mountain Retreat via hotel shuttle taxi (30 -40m) or bus taxi (about 50m) - Sendai Airport to Sendai Station via Sendai Airport Access Express (About 25m) or Airport bus (about 35m) → to Daikon no Hana: Onsen Mountain Retreat via Express bus on the Sendai-Zao Line (about 1h 10m) Shuttle taxi times: Arriving: At JR Shiroishi-Zao Station (2:30pm) → JR Shiroishi Station (2:35pm) → Daikon no Hana Departing: Daikon no Hana (11:00am) → JR Shiroishi-Zao Station & JR Shiroishi Station ※1000 yen per passenger ※Takes around 30-40 minutes ※If all reserved guests arrive, we may leave early ※Arrival times may vary due to traffic situations
21-7, Togattaonsen Kitayama, Zao-Machi Katta-Gun, Miyagi, 989-0916, Japan
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.