- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Naha・South)
- Southern Beach Hotel & Resort Okinawa
サザンビーチホテル＆リゾート沖縄 プレミアムクラブ Southern Beach Hotel & Resort Okinawa
- Okinawa > Itoman
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
At the time of check-in, all customers are measuring their body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may not be allowed to stay.
Important Notice of temporary closure due to the spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection: We have gradually reopened since July 1st. * For details, please check the official website of the hotel. =================================================== Drive south from Naha Airport for about 20 minutes. Itoman City, which has been called the marine town, has flourished in the fishery industry. Room Details: From a Superior Room to a 120 m² Suite Room Please choose according to the scene. Rooms with ocean view, When the weather is nice, I can see the Kerama Islands Islands, It is a beautiful view with sunset sinking in the East China Sea. From the room of the harbor view facing the fishing port, Morning sun rising to Yaedake from the night view of Itoman City. Two types of views are available. Top floor premium club floor: Dedicated concierge, from check-in to check-out, Our mission is to make your stay excellent. The lounge for guests only includes Breakfast, Teatime, and Bar time. We eagerly are anticipating your order! Hotel surroundings: "Beauty Beach Isotan" which spreads before the hotel's eyes, Maran activities such as a banana boat, experience snorkel, and swimming at the beach are available. Within 30 minutes by car, Okinawa World · Gangalla Valley · Outlet Mall Asbina na are all reachable. Located near Peace Memorial Park. At a real beach resort in the southern part of the main island of Okinawa, enjoy a luxurious and active stay.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(48 reviews)
Southern Beach Hotel & Resort Okinawa
1-6-1 Nishizakichō, Itoman-shi, Okinawa 901-0306 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
* "Southern Terrace" will be closed for the time being due to the spread of new coronavirus infection. *In addition, depending on the status of the new coronavirus, the business form and menu may change without notice. <Please check [official website] for the latest information> Ocean view "Rail" <Business hours> Breakfast 6:30-10:00 / Lunch 11:30-15:00 / Dinner 17:30-22:00 At the rail, you can enjoy a variety of Japanese, Western and Chinese buffet dishes. At the dinner buffet, you can choose meat dishes or fish dishes, The chef cooks it on the iron plate in front of the customer. Please enjoy the freshness. Poolside restaurant "Southern Terrace" <Business hours> Dinner 17:30-21:30 We offer a variety of attractive menus, including grills made with carefully selected ingredients, colorful dishes typical of southern countries, and the taste of Okinawa. The location overlooking the open-air lobby and sunset by the pool is ideal for casual dinners or special meals. "Resort barbecue" (seasonal operation from late June to the end of September) An outdoor experience that you can enjoy while feeling the pleasant sea breeze. All you can eat, so you can enjoy as much as you like. *The business hours of seasonal restaurants are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for more information.Read moreClose
Each room has a private bathroom.Read moreClose
Other facility information
*The indoor pool, kids room and fitness room will be closed from July 1st for the time being to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection. Please check the (official website) for the latest information. Wi-Fi throughout the building (free) / garden pool / indoor pool / fitness gym / coin laundry (charged) / karaoke room (charged) / kids room / shop / beauty salon / Okinawa experience stall cornerRead moreClose
Guide to Car Park (From April 1st 2020) One night, 550 yen per vehicle/Maximum usage fee 1,650 yenRead moreClose
In this plan, Consumption tax and service charge are included.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Ryukyu Bus/Okinawa Bus joint service No.89 Itoman Line(via Nishizaki) From "Nishizaki 2chome" bus stop-30 minutes walking distance
1-6-1 Nishizakichō, Itoman-shi, Okinawa 901-0306
Ryukyu Onsen Senagajima...
MARINX POOLVILLA NAKAND...
Okuma Private Beach & R...
Fusaki Beach Resort Hot...
Moon Ocean Ginowan Hote...
Okinawa Kariyushi Urban...
Terrace Garden Mihama R...
CENTURION RESORT VINTAG...
Hoshino Resorts Iriomot...
Hoshino Resort Risonare...