箱根・翠松園 Hakone Suishoen
- Kanagawa > Hakone
- Kowakudani Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Hakone Suishouen is located in Kowakidani, Hakone, a place surrounded by nature. The location is a cultural asset and once the villa of the Mitsui family. The premises remains the same and the elegant name "Suishouen" is derived from its beautiful surrounding. Once you leave the car, take a breathe of fresh air as you step into a quiet whole new world; this experience will make you feel like you are stepping on to holy ground. All 23 rooms come with Hakone's original free flowing natural outdoor onsen and vary in design. Although the rooms vary, each room is furnished with comfortable bedding that is guaranteed to give you a deep and restful sleep. You will wake up feeling happy and refreshed. The executive chef personally selects ingredients and tableware to use to make a high class, calm, scenic meal. The chef at the teppenyaki counter will entertain you while he prepares your meal. This Japanese ryokan, "Hakone Suishoen" is a hotel that perfectly blends warm hospitality with comfortable modern amenity. No one will be able to hinder you during your holiday at this ryokan.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent Japan and Japanese culture and that you need to visit in your lifetime.
Overall Rating(160 reviews)
Kanagawa-ken Ashigarashimo-gun Hakone-machi Kowakidani519-9 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Ryotei Momiji Japanese Kaiseki dinner: 18:00-22:00 (final start time 20:30) / Breakfast: 8:00-11:00 (final start time 10:00) Using the ingredients/ware carefully selected by the head chef himself, he creates a calm scene even in high-class. The course is organized as a series of processes, from the front end to the last sweets. Also, the restaurant does not have a dress code. Please enjoy your meal in a warm atmosphere such as a yukata prepared in your room. Teppanyaki dinner: From 18:00 or 20:30 (2 copy replacement system) We offer a special menu every month at the counter seat that is unique to teppanyaki. Please enjoy the lively cuisine with your five senses. *Teppanyaki is for customers over 10 years old because of safety reasons and the fact that voices have a strong response. Thank you in advance for your understanding.Read moreClose
The public outdoor bath uses the same spring source as each guest room. The esthetics salon and lobby are on the first floor of the main building. The indoor bath, outdoor bath and dry sauna are a joint establishment. Towels and shampoo are available on premise.Read moreClose
Other facility information
- Bar hours 5pm- last order at 11pm The counter-top of this stylish bar is made from mahogany and walnut wood and gives off a sense of warmth. The drinks menu changes with the seasons and contains a wine list that has wine selected from all over the world. - SPA Reception hours: 1pm -9pm/ Service hours 1pm-10pm Using a world famous cosmetics brand Sisley in treatments, the results can't be explained but needs to be experienced. Enjoy this fully relaxing and beautifying spa.Read moreClose
Children's Rates: The content will be the facility usage fee of 1,650 yen for children under 12 years old plus the following charges. (tax included) Dinner: Children's Kaiseki 9,350 yen or Children's plate 5,500 yen, Breakfast: Children's set 2,200 yen, Bedding: 3,300 yen *Bath tax (150 yen) is not included.Read moreClose
Please answer the following questions in your free comments section (1)Please choose between Kaiseki cuisine or Teppan-yaki. If you have no preference you will receive Kaiseki cuisine. *There is a limit to the number of Teppan-yaki meals can be served a day. *Only those 10 of age and above may enjoy the Teppan-yaki meals. (2)Please choose you dinner time of choice 6pm〜8: 30 pm for Kaiseki cuisine 6pm or 8:30 pm for Teppan-yaki If we are unable to answer your request we apologize in advance. (3)Please note any food allergy or dietary restrictions (4)Please note your choice of transportation（Car, Public Transportation） (5)Please note whether you would like to use the beauty salon (6)Please note whether you need shuttle bus service from Kowakudani Station (7)Please note whether or not you or anyone in your group will be smokingRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
- Tokyo -> Odawara -> Hakone-yumoto -> Kowakidani (Approx. 1hr 20min) - Nagoya -> Odawara -> Hakone-Yumoto -> Kowakidani (Approx 2hr) - From Kowakidani Staiton there is a shuttle bus to the hotel. Reservation is required. * If you need to be picked up/ dropped off by the shuttle bus, please write the time that you will be needing the bus in the comment box when you make your room reservation or contact the hotel directly.
Kanagawa-ken Ashigarashimo-gun Hakone-machi Kowakidani519-9