- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Umi no Yuyado Hanashibuki
海の湯宿 花しぶき Umi no Yuyado Hanashibuki
- chiba > Tateyama
- Tateyama Shiomi Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Please note that if check-in is crowded, you may have to wait for a while by car. Check-in around 16:00 is relatively smooth We recommend paying before checkout After liquidation, please return the room key to the front desk (final out/10:30)
Before your eyes stretch the bay of Tateyama. Once you step into the hotel, a warm smile of hospitality greets you. In our ocean-view guestrooms, ‘Hanashibuki’ provides you with a time of comfort. Gazing out over the ever-changing shape of the sea leaves you feelings of relaxation, tranquility, and solace. Allow your body to come at ease. Hanashibuki hot spring boasts the gold-colored water from Tateyama-Shiomi and we invite you to enjoy yourself in our outside baths surrounded by Mother Nature. Besides the large public bath, we also offer outside baths, which you can reserve, filled with a harmonious atmosphere. Feel free to appreciate intimate moments in these private spaces. Inside the dining area, we keep a large live fish-tank. Our chefs from Tateyama will treat you to meals using local fish caught in the morning, ensuring a high degree of freshness. We welcome our guests to savor these flavors packed with generosity. The blessing of the sea combined with the warmth of Hanashibuki will ensure your mind and body to become fulfilled.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(29 reviews)
Umi no Yuyado Hanashibuki
233-4 Shiomi, Tateyama-shi, Chiba-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:30
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining "Flower Tsubaki" At the entrance to the restaurant there is a large aquarium. You can see the fish that are carefully selected each morning! Counter seats, tables, and delivery are an option! Enjoy a complimentary drink so you can make a toast as well!Read moreClose
- Open-air bath The nature of Tateyama can be freely experienced in our open-air bath. A natural hot spring, the ‘Tateyama shiomi gold-colored water,’ fills our spacious and harmonious large outdoor bath and can be enjoyed to your heart’s content. - Separated private open-air baths ‘Tsuki no yu’ (Moonwater) and ‘Hoshi no yu’ (Starwater) (Fee: 45 min for 3,500 JPY (tax included), up to four people) The baths comfortably look out over a garden that contains blooming flowers that can be enjoyed in each of the four seasons. Furthermore, moments out of the water can be passed in our specially furnished break rooms allowing for an ‘exclusive spa experience.’ Opposed to the crowded open-air bath, these Hanashibuki authentic private baths enhance your experience by giving you moments of solitude allowing you to bathe without being hindered by anybody else. *Reservations will be accepted until 8am of the same day. *We would like to inform our guests that circumstances might hinder reservations.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Spa (at sister store The Shinra) A variety of special healing and beauty menus for both men and women, from body to facials. An exclusive therapist blends 100% natural aroma oil to suit your physical condition and preference of the day. * The treatment will be performed at the sister shop, The Morira (with pick-up)Read moreClose
We can show you to your room upon request. During a normal check-in, we will explain the facilities of the hotel and the on-site services. Please make yourself at home. For any questions, please contact the front desk at any timeRead moreClose
This plan does not include tax (150 JPY) for bath. Children age 2 and over are ￥4,000 regardless of bedding or meal needs. During holiday periods, such as Golden Week, Obon, or New Years, meals may vary.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(If you come by train) Tokyo-(Uchibo Line Limited Express Sazanami)-Tateyama Station-(JR Bus)-Get off at Awa Shiomi-(1 minute walk)-Umino Yuyado Hanashibuki (If you come by express bus) Recommended Tokyo Station Yaesu South Exit-(JR Bus / Boso Nanohana)-Get off at Awa Shiomi-(1 minute walk)-Umino Yuyado Hanashibuki * If you arrive at Tateyama Station, please use the hotel pick-up service (reservation required) * About pick-up Shuttle buses are available from Tateyama Station for both express buses and trains. Please make a reservation up to the day before. (14:40 15:40 16:40)
233-4 Shiomi, Tateyama-shi, Chiba-ken
Auberge Opa Village
Tateyama Onsen Senri no...
Urayasu Brighton Hotel ...
Hotel Nikko Narita
Okura Academia Park Hotel
Tokyo Bay Tokyu Hotel
NIPPONIA Sawara Merchan...
Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay
Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay
GRAND NIKKO TOKYO BAY M...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.