- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Yamanashi (Kawaguchiko・Yatsugatake・Kofu・Isawa)
- Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka
八ヶ岳 ホテル風か Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka
- Yamanashi > Kobuchizawa
- Togariishi Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
・At check-in, guests who are tired or have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or above may be refused accommodation. ・Only representatives are allowed to check in and check out.
Only 2 hours away from central Tokyo. Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka is surrounded by the nature of Yatsugatake, located on the quiet plateau. The tea-incense burner and a view of the forest creates a calming atmosphere that will make you feel as if you are submerging into nature while in the guest room. The spa consists of indoor baths using high-grade charcoals and outdoor (Roten style) baths with a refreshing view of the sky. All please guests with a body and mind warming experiences. The restaurant cuisine are the Chef's best selection of ingredients and recipes. Both delicious and beautiful dishes will enhance the dining experience inspiring all five senses. For dinner, the Chef serves his special course with two main dishes: meat and fish. Visit Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka for our careful and heartwarming service and an exquisite stay surrounded by the nature of Yatsugatake.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(32 reviews)
Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka
3989-1 Uenohara Kobuchisawa-chō, Kitakoma-shi, Yamanashi-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dinner: dinner service is provided at the following 2 times 17：30～19：00 19：30～21：00 Breakfast: 7：30～9：00Read moreClose
◆Roten-style outdoor spa A great atmosphere with a starry sky at night or hearing the birds chirp in the morning surrounded by the nature. ◆Reisui-Binchotan spa Charcoal spa known for its detoxing effects and stimulating blood circulation.Read moreClose
Other facility information
◆Tennis court Located along the walking path "Fuuka no Michi" in the forest. Lodgers can use for 4 hours free of charge. (Closed during winter season: December-March) ◆Night Bar Night bar next to the lobby. You can use it free of charge. (Some charges may apply) <Hours> 9:00pm~10:30pm ◆Workshop area To experience making pastel arts, beads charms, picture coloring (for adults), or nail arts, all free of charge.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
This plan DOES NOT include Bath House Tax (150yen).Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[From Tokyo] Tokyo Sta. - Kobuchisawa Sta. - Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka: approx. 2 hours by JR line and taxi Tokyo Sta.- Hachioji Sta.- Kobuchizawa Station: approx. 2 hours 40 minutes by JR line and taxi [From Nagoya] Nagoya Sta. - Shiojiri Sta. - Kobuchisawa Sta. - Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka*: approx. 2 h 40 min by JR line and taxi * Free shuttle bus services available between Kobuchisawa Station and Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka. Please contact the reception for inquiries. [From Tokyo by highway bus] Direct bus between Shinjuku Minami and Yatsugatake Hotel Fuuka.
3989-1 Uenohara Kobuchisawa-chō, Kitakoma-shi, Yamanashi-ken, Japan
Yatsugatake Wanwan Para...
Kiyosato Kogen Hotel
Neo Oriental Resort Yat...
Royal Hotel Yatsugatake
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.