- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Ishigaki・Miyako・Irabu・Kumejima)
- Shigira Bayside Suite ALLAMANDA
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
In this southern paradise, flowers bloom all year around and you may even be able to meet exotic wild birds with blue wings. The bright sunlight pours down from the sun and the calm, glittering sea spreads out right before your eyes. Here, at “Shigira Bayside Suite Allamanda”, you can pass the most special island time at the greatest location. All guest rooms are suite rooms with a view of the emerald green sea. There are a total of 174 rooms. You would not believe that you are at a large scale hotel with our comfortable, fine quality, resort stay. The southern island taste interior design is based on original asian furniture. Although it is a modern design, a nostalgic, calm, atmosphere spreads throughout the room. On a great 3,305,785 square meters of land, all the thrills of a resort are present. Although modern, there is still a nostalgic atmosphere, Even if you have experienced all types of luxuries, here, you may find a luxury of supreme bliss.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(22 reviews)
Shigira Bayside Suite ALLAMANDA
Arazato-926-25 Ueno Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
One of the joys of staying at a resort is the cuisine that uses local ingredients. From a dining room with a sense of freedom to a private room and even a terrace that overlooks the ocean, there are many locations to pick form. Pick one depending on your mood. ■Ristorante Grand Mare- Italian An open pool side restaurant. Born from carefully picked ingredients and inspiration. Enjoy a classy, stylish Italian meal. ■Malarunga -Japanese Taking advantage of high quality ingredients, a colorful cuisine that uses Kaiseki cooking as it's base. We offer Miyakojima's seasonal taste. ■Malarung- Teppanyaki The chef will show his brilliant skills in front of your eyes. Please enjoy the hard to obtain Miyako cattle, island vegtables, and freshly caught local seafood. ■Mayol -Lounge An open poolside lounge. With a refreshing atmosphere enjoy coffee and brunch. In the afternoon you can enjoy a snack and cafe.Read moreClose
Shigira Golden Onsen Miyakojima's onsen with a great view surrounded by flowers and greenery. -Jungle Pool 50 degree Celsius water that is sprung from a 1250m underground source. A swim suit wear jungle pool that uses natural source that is available all year around. ※Please bring a swimsuit. (We sell and rent swimsuits) -Outdoor Bath 41 degree Celsius outdoor bath. An open atmospheric bath surrounded by flowers and greenery with arranged Okinawan natural stones. -Observation Bath 42 degree Celsius outdoor bath. Refreshing in the afternoon; At night enjoy the bath while listening to the sound of the waves.Read moreClose
Other facility information
- Guest Relations - Lagoon -Spa We have a in room spa service here at Allamanda. *Activities -Diving No license required. Entry is at the beach and you can enjoy a brief time. -Sea Kayak From atop the water, you can enjoy Miyakojima's nature with your 5 senses. For those who can not swim do not worry. -Para-sailing A 360 degree panoramic experience. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the ocean from the sky. -Segway Enjoy the refreshing wind while riding through the premise surrounded by beautiful flowers. -Golf A resort course where you can see the ocean from every hole. (Only in Japan)Read moreClose
*From April 1st until April 24th, we will be temporarily suspending operation of the jacuzzi bath. We apologise in advance, but due to the changing circumstances, this period of suspension may be extended. Thank you for your understanding. * Pool Villa Lagoon Suite 4th floor (top floor) is for guests 13 years and older. * If you use more than 3 people in one room, 1 person will use a day bed. * A free shuttle bus runs between the airport and the hotel. Please check the hotel website for details. * To pay the room rate locally, payment must be made at hotel check-in. * From April 1st 2020, check in times have been changed. [Until March 31st 2020] 14:00- [From April 1st 2020] 15:00-Read moreClose
*Our cancelation policy will change on October 15, 2019. For guests with children Only children up to the age of 11 may share beds. For those who wish to share beds, please pick the infant option (bed, no meal), and please put in the age of the child in the contact field. Ages 6~11: If using a normal bed, adult charges are applied. If sharing a bed (including breakfast and amenities), 5,000 yen. Ages 4~5: If using a bed, adult charges are applied. If sharing a bed (breakfast included) 2,000 yen Ages 0~3: If using a bed, adult charges are applied. If sharing a bed (breakfast included) then there are no charges. *Pool Villa Lagoon Suite 4th floor (Top floor) is only available to customers above the age of 13.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
About 15 minutes by shuttle bus from Miyako Airport * A free shuttle bus runs between Miyako Airport and the hotel. Please check the hotel website for details.
Arazato-926-25 Ueno Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa-ken, Japan