Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
We carry out ozone sterilization in all guest rooms. Prepared an emergency response manual Regular staff training for emergencies
Cherry blossoms・ Summer evening・ Autumn red leaves: A Japanese-style ryokan located in the ancient city Nara that shows a variety of personalities along with the transience of seasons. From the inn next to the world heritage Okuyama virgin forest, located in Wakakusa Mountain, guests can enjoy the scenery of Nara loved by tanka poets listed on the Manyoshu. In addition to conventional rooms, the inn renewed in the spring of 2009, offers new rooms with open-air spas and interior spas made from Japanese cypress, a maisonette room with a liberal open atmosphere, and a 'special room' overlooking Todaiji Temple Hall of the Great Buddha. Each room is wrapped in natural kindness where you can experience something really special. In addition to colorful and vivid Japanese style banquet cuisine, dishes that take advantage of produce from the four seasons such as dishes using Iga cattle and Yagyu beef pot are served. "Yagyu pot" by Yamato pork cooked with miso has been popular since the hotel's establishment. After you fill up with a meal, you will be awaited by two spas located in the inn: "Tenpyo no yu" made with marble reproducing the splendor of the era and "Komyo no yu" which offers a leisurely moment with warm interiors. Enjoy leisurely mild hot water utilizing "Komyo medical Stone". The inn overlooks scenery of trees on Wakakusa Mountain and a night view of elegant Nara. Enjoy a wonderful trip in the ancient capital Nara with what is one of the big three sights of Japan. This inn offers a very different atmosphere from an inn at the city.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)