お宿 いけがみ Oyado Ikegami
- Toyama > Namerikawa ・ Uozu
- Kitayama Kosen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
A small inn located in the mountains with only 6 rooms where you truly feel like you're going home. Another home awaits you here. Rooms are Japanese style to present a well-lit architectural beauty for relaxation and comfort. In the tranquility of the mountain village, enjoy the luxury of doing nothing. Ikegami's greatest charm is the dishes of kaiseki lavishly featuring Toyama's produce. Please enjoy the graceful moments along with the representation of the delicate beauty cuisine. Local fresh fish caught in the morning, locally harvested rice, Toyama sake, are all ingredients that can be appreciated by guests. At our flowing hot spring, we offer unparalleled relaxation with the scent from the wooden bathtub. The hot water will surely heal body and soul when bathing in water that is soft to the touch. An inn quietly welcoming back family; Hospitality for each person; A time to leave the mundane everyday life.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(16 reviews)
684 Kitayama, Uozu-shi, Toyama-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
· Enjoy the natural hot spring of Kitayama Onsen. ◆ Hikona-no-Yu A cypress bath facing the small garden embodying the Japanese artistic sense. The beautiful green and scent of cypress heals the body to its natural state. Experience with the five senses and experience a peaceful time. ◆Shoumei-no-Yu A cypress bath with soft hot water to heat the body to the core. Moisturize the skin with water that doesn't cool easily.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Setting Expectations: Each of the two public baths at the hotel is a private bath, and there is no separate bath for men and women. In order to use 2 private baths for up to 6 groups, waiting time may occur. Please note that you may be uncomfortable if you cannot take a bath at your preferred time. For particularly busy days such as Saturdays and long holidays, only morning baths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis from 6:00.Read moreClose
• This plan fee, bathing tax (¥ 150) is not included. Dinner begins at 6pm so please check-in by 5:30pm.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
"Guests arriving by train" • From the Tokyo area (about 4.5 hours) Tokyo Station (Joetsu Shinkansen) → Echigo-Yuzawa Station (Hokuetsu Express Hokuhoku Line) → Naoetsu Station (Hokuriku) → Uozu Station • From the Osaka area (about 4 hours) Osaka Station (Kosei Line-Hokuriku) → Uozu Station · From Nagoya district (about 4.5 hours) Nagoya Station (Tokaido and Sanyo Shinkansen) → Kyoto Station (Kosei Line-Hokuriku) → Uozu Station ※ from Uozu Station, please use the bus. [Uozu citizen bus Tsubono root (6th stop) Miyazu, Tomomichi via Kitayama spas direction bound] ride And get off at: "Kitayama spa before the bus stop." Walk from the bus stop about 1 minute "Guests arriving by airplane" Please use the Toyama Airport. Toyama Airport (Airport Line Limousine bus Toyama) → Toyama Station (Hokuriku) → Uozu Station
684 Kitayama, Uozu-shi, Toyama-ken