- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Oiso Prince Hotel
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Information on temporary closure due to the spread of new coronavirus infection: Due to the change in Oiso Long Beach business contents, the accommodation period will change. We will inform you on the web page as soon as it is decided. We appreciate your understanding. In addition, we will start selling accommodation reservations from July 1st to July 21st, 2020. Please note that Oiso Long Beach is not open during this period. Please see the Oiso Prince Hotel official website for details as the business contents of the hotel facilities have changed. Regarding the above stay period, stays on Mondays and Tuesdays cannot be used. [As of May 22, 2020] ---- You’ll find Oiso Prince Hotel on a pristine beachfront overlooking the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Spend a while in this relaxing getaway, caressed by the gentle sea breezes that filter through the many trees. Here you can unwind and enjoy sports activities at your leisure all year round. Our fine restaurants offer a range of mouth-watering dishes, and our relaxation facilities will make sure your seaside stay is a restful one. All nine kinds of rooms offer an ocean view or mountain view - your choice! Open dining and a meal served in the garden are also exceptional. Why not escape your daily life and spend an elegant day in luxury? * About "THERMAL SPA S. WAVE" Children below elementary school are available only in the 3F hot spring area. (4F spa area is not available.)
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(71 reviews)
Oiso Prince Hotel
546 Kokuhu-hongo, Oiso-machi, Naka-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, 259-0193 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
(S.DINING) Open dining overlooking the garden and the Pacific Ocean beyond the large windows. * If you have any food allergies (shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanuts), please contact us. (Chinese cuisine Cang) Enjoy a variety of modernly arranged dishes that take over the traditional flavors of Chinese cuisine. * If you have any food allergies (shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanuts), please contact us. About Morning Buffet: We will stop the breakfast buffet from 3/4 and serve Western set meals. Regarding business changes at each facility: Thank you for your continued patronage to Oiso Prince Hotel. Please be informed that the temporary closure / business hours of each facility may change as below. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. (Change of business content) Period: Thursday, April 9, 2020-for the time being Contents: Change of business hours of the following facilities / suspension of business and cancellation of events (1) Spa & hot spring (2) Restaurant (3) Other facilities (shops / sports facilities, etc.) (4) Other events * For more information, please visit the Oiso Prince Hotel official website.Read moreClose
(THERMAL SPA S.WAVE) About business change Period: From Thursday, April 9, 2020 to the time being, some facilities are closed and business hours are changed. (business hours) 6:00 A.M.~11:00P.M.*Saturday/5/3-5/5 until 12: 00MID A hot spring / spa facility with the concept of a fluctuating journey, which is released from everyday life. Opening Hours: 6:00 A.M.~11:00MID (Last reception 10:30 P.M. For guests, Day trip 5:00 P.M.) Place: 3rd floor, Oiso Prince Hotel Spa Building * Children under elementary school age can use only the 3rd floor hot spring area. The 4th floor spa area cannot be used. * Swimwear is worn on the 4th floor spa floor. * 4F bar, spa treatment and private spa will be charged separately. * Persons with tattoos or tattoos are not allowed to enter.Read moreClose
Other facility information
(Oiso Long Beach) Due to the COVID-19 prevention the business hours have altered and the pool usage will be limited to guests staying in the Oiso Prince hotel and guests with season passport. For details please confirm the Oiso PH homepage Business period July 23rd 2020-September 13th 2020 (Bowling Center) Bowling is so popular that anyone can enjoy it anytime. Business hours: Weekdays / 1: 00 P.M.~10: 00 P.M. Saturdays and holidays / 10: 00 A.M.~10: 00 P.M. (Tennis court) A total of 21 surfaces, including artificial grass with sand, equipped with night equipment. Business hours: Holidays / 7: 00 A.M.~9: 00 P.M. Day before holidays / 7: 00 A.M.~10: 00 P.M. (Oiso Golf Course) An iron course with a refreshing impression of the blue sea and pine trees. Business period: Open annually (reservation required for use)Read moreClose
You will receive a deposit or credit card print upon arrival. When using the parking lot, a parking fee of 1,000 yen (tax included) will be charged per night. We do not accept bed-sharing for children over elementary school age. The entire hotel is non-smoking. If you smoke, you will be charged the actual cost of cleaning and any damage from lost sales opportunities.Read moreClose
- The hours of operation at our facilities may change without advanced notice. Please check the Oiso Prince Hotel website for the latest information on our facilities. - Guests and visitors with associations with mafia and gangs and guests with tattoos are not admitted into Oiso Long Beach and THERMAL SPA S.WAVE. Regardless of their sizes, designs or purposes, tattoos of all kinds are prohibited within the premises of these facilities, and should we find guests and visitors with them, they will be asked to vacate the premises. Fake tattoos such as stickers and makeup are prohibited as well. No part of the facility use fees will be refunded.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Approx. 13-minute bus ride or 7-minute taxi ride (approx. JPY 1,400) from Oiso Station (Oiso Station is approx. 1 hour 10 minutes away from Shinjuku Station in Tokyo by Japan Railway Shonan Shinjuku Line. You can board a Shonan Shinjuku Line train at Ikebukuro Station and Shibuya Station in Tokyo)
546 Kokuhu-hongo, Oiso-machi, Naka-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, 259-0193
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.