Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
● We have introduced self-check-in to reduce the risk of infection. ●Because there is only one group per day, there is no contact with anyone other than the guest who made the reservation. ●Because it is a villa type, staff will not enter the room after check-in. If you do not wish to stay for consecutive nights, the staff will not enter the room at all. ● Disinfections for the entire room (with ethanol) when cleaning. ●Cleaning staff wears disposable gloves and new masks before cleaning. ●When cleaning, we make sure to open the windows of all rooms for ventilation and, if it is sunny, dry all futons in the sun. ●When checking in by staff, alcohol disinfection is available at the counter. ● Check-in staff always wear masks before serving customers. ● Masks are provided free of charge to customers who wish. (Only for reserved people) ●Alcohol gel is installed at the entrance of the room. ● We have introduced disposable slippers.
2LDK condominium type lodging with a view of Shimoda Port. *Feature -Dog friendly inn(Up to medium-size) -Ocean View -You can have a BBQ on the spacious terrace with a view of the sea (on rainy day, you can use a private BBQ cabin with a panoramic sea view) -Kitchen, washing machine, and refrigerator equipped for long-term guests. -We only accommodate one group of customers each time. -Contact-less checkin available -Ideal for telework guests *Other information -Many large and small supermarkets, within 10 minutes by car -Day use hot spring are within 5-15 minutes by car or within 10 minutes on foot. -5 minutes by car to Izukyu Shimoda Station, 20 minutes on foot.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Marine House KAKISAKI
Shimoda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Amagasaki 28-18 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
Unit bath with windows by the sea sideRead moreClose
Other facility information
Amenities and Equipment Bath, face towel according to the number of guests / toothbrush set / shampoo rinse body soap / dryer / kitchenware / dishes and cutlery complete set / dish detergent / sponge / trash bags Refrigerator and freezer / BBQ stove (round type with coarse mesh for overseas) / Tong / microwave / toaster / rice cooker / coffee maker / pot / DVD player / LCD TV / pet gauge (one) / air conditioner / washing machineRead moreClose
<Regular Check-in > Please check in at Marine House Amagasaki 1F Staff Room. Staff will only be on site at arrival time, please contact us before changing your arrival time. Address: 28-18 Amagasaki Shimoda City Shizuoka Prefecture Since it is a new address, it might not appear on your type of car navigation system. In that case, please set the address as Shigazaki Shigazaki 28-19, and the building next to that will be the office. <Self Check-in> Available between 14:00~22:00 for prepaid guests only. We will inform you with checkin process, please leave your email address at reservation stage. *If you are arriving after 17:00, only self check-in will be available. Please choose prepaid plan at reservation stage. ■BBQ BBQ available on a spacious terrace overlooking the sea * A dedicated BBQ hut that is not exposed to rain during rainy days is also available. Free rental of BBQ stove Please bring consumables such as charcoal and ignition agent. Seasonings are not prepared for sanitation. Because the neighborhood is a residential area, BBQ is until 21:00. ■Pets Acceptance conditions: Medium-sized dogs or less, within 3 dogs / no barking, not toilets trained, indoor dog only The accommodation fee is 3,300 yen per animal per night. Equipment: Pet kennel (small) / dish / Lent Roller / pet waste suppliesRead moreClose
No noise or BBQ after 21:00, this is a residential area. Please enter customer information correctly. (Please complete the street number and room number as well.) Non-guests not allowed to enter the guest room. The room is non-smoking. If smoking in the room is detected, a special cleaning fee will be charged separately.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Nearest station: 5 minutes by car from Izukyu Shimoda Station Nearest bus stop: Shinmiyaya or Ashizaki Shrine *Regular Check-in Please check in at Marine House Amagasaki 1F Staff Room. Address: 28-18 Amagasaki Shimoda City Shizuoka Prefecture Since it is a new address, it might not appear on your type of car navigation system. In that case, please set the address as Shigazaki Shigazaki 28-19, and the building next to that will be the office. *Self Check-in Available between 14:00~22:00 for prepaid guests only. We will inform you with checkin process, please leave your email address at reservation stage. *If you are arriving after 17:00, only self check-in will be available. Please choose prepaid plan at reservation stage.
Shimoda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Amagasaki 28-18
Nono hana tei Komurasaki
Daichi No Iro Kagetsutei
Casa Della Nonna
Shimoda Prince Hotel
Shimoda View Hotel
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.