- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Aomori (Aomori city・Hachinohe・Hirosaki)
- Hotel Grand Mer Sankaiso
ホテルグランメール山海荘 Hotel Grand Mer Sankaiso
- Aomori > Tsugaru West Coast
- Ajigasawa Hot Spring
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
The hotel is built base on the concept of Wind, Light and Sea which expresses the bustling vibe of the port town in its peak time. Grand Mer means the great sea in French. We look forward to serving you with the blessings from the great ocean. Enjoy natural fossil seawater hot spring from more than 300 thousand years ago and Ajigasawa's very rare and tasty fish. The natural hot spring and delicious food will leave you a great memory.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Hotel Grand Mer Sankaiso
Naruto-1 Maitomachi, Ajigasawa, Nishitsugaru District, Aomori [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
We prepare carefully-selected seasonal ingredients from Ajigasawa. Meals are prepared wholeheartedly using the best ingredients available in each season. We hope to provide you impressively delicious cuisine that leaves good memory in your heart.Read moreClose
Fossil seawater hot spring from 300,000 years ago An open-air bath with a magnificent view of the Sea of Japan in front of you is an ancient seawater called fossil seawater. It is a valuable hot spring in that the sea water has been in the ground for 300,000 years. The fossil seawater hot spring, which was originally seawater, is rich in sodium. The water is characterized by excellent thermal and moisturizing properties, and it keeps you warm long after bathing. In other words, soaking in this water is thalassotherapy. There is a bathtub with a source spring in the public bath. The hot spring bath is around 39 degrees Celsius. Please enjoy it to your heart's content.Read moreClose
Other facility information
In addition, there are bar (extra charge), banquet hall, lounge and non-smoking rooms. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. Foldable hair brush, cotton, swab and shower cap are available at the public bath.There are baby beds, bath chairs for children, bags, chairs and mats.Read moreClose
Pick-up available (conditions apply) * JR Gono Line Ajigasawa Station to the hotel. Reservation required Please contact us in advance if you need pick-up service.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Free pick-up from Ajigasawa Station About 5 minutes by car from JR Gono Line * There are conditions for using pick-up service. Please contact the hotel directly for details. From Tokyo: JR Tohoku Shinkansen (arrive at Shin-Aomori Station) or airplane (arriving at JAL / Aomori Airport)
Naruto-1 Maitomachi, Ajigasawa, Nishitsugaru District, Aomori
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.