旅館 大村屋 Ryokan Oomuraya
- Saga > Ureshino
- Ureshino Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Temperature check required upon check in. If you have a fever over 37.5℃ or not feeling well, we may deny your stay.
Omuraya is a ryokan with a long history nestled by the Ureshino Hot Spring, which has been loved by many writers throughout the history. Since its establishment in 1830 it has healed many travellers with the therapeutic effect of the Ureshino Hot Spring. The rooms are of a new design without abandoning the historical atmosphere it has always had, therefore manages to remain the uniqueness. The unique rooms each have a bath with water flowing directly from the Ureshino Hot Spring, a plaster work clay wall, and well-designed furnitures. Ureshino Hot Spring is also famous for its skin-beautifying effects. The water has a thick texture and has a great moisturizing effect, allowing you to relax fully The seasonal flavors that you will meet at the hotel is also one of the greatest pleasures of travel. We will prepare original and devised Japanese tea-ceremony dishes making full use of the ingredients, including the "original tea shabushabu" (using Ureshino tea). Please enjoy your stay here at Oomuraya!
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(56 reviews)
848, Shimojuku Otsu, Ooaza Ureshinomachi, Ureshino-shi Saga-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
■ Ladies - Uruwashi no yu The light streams in from a large window during the daytime, which allows you to take a bath with an open feeling. Please enjoy the spacious big bath and the therapeutic effect of the Ureshino Hot Spring which is also famous for being one of the three major hot springs in Japan good for beautiful skin. ■ Gentlemen - Tsukikage no yu The nature of the Ureshino Hot Spring has various effects, including recovery of the following: neuralgia ,rheumatism, skin diseases, and fatigue. Please fully enjoy the hot spring which has long been famous for its curing effect. ■ Charter bath (Shinsei no yu, Kunpu no yu, Nene no yu, Shouraku no yu) The bath offers a view of the Ureshino River with a sense of openness, allowing the guests to fully enjoy the fragrance of the plants and the wind of silent Ureshino. Please feel at home in the 4 different chartered baths. 【Hot Spring】 Hot spring: The Ureshino Hot Spring, which is one of the three major hot springs in Japan for beautiful skin is a colorless and transparent "sodium water spring". Due to the nature of the spring which contains a lot of sodium, the water has a thick texture, and moisturizes the skin.Read moreClose
Other facility information
◯After Bath Music and Books We are proud of this after bath area that is available at the public bath and private bath. ・Steam Lounge~Onsen & Music~ A space after your bath at the private bath. Enjoy the vintage audio playing music after you emerge from your bath. There are over 3,000 analog records for you to listen to. ・After bath ~Onsen & Book~ A space where you can enjoy books and music after your bath. The bookshelf in the back contains over 200 different books chosen by 50 people. These can range from novels to mangas to art books. After-bath Salon A lounge where comfortable music flows. please spend a moment here after your bath.Read moreClose
- DVD rental service. DVD players are to be rented (although it's limited). 30 carefully selected DVDs are available. 《Sightseeing》 - Zuikouji This is a historic temple constructed around 620 years ago. During the Edo Period it was used as a public accommodation where the bugyo (magistrate) of Nagasaki and the daimyo (feudal lords) stayed. Inside the principal image a wooden Bhaisajyaguru said to be made by Unkei is enshrined. - Todoroki no taki The waterfall is named after the sound of its falling water resembling thunder. It is approximately 11m high and has 3 layers. A lot of people visit to see it in the spring to see the cherry blossoms and in the summer for the natural coolness. - Daichaju Daichaju is an enormous tea tree with the height of 4.6m and the width of 80m. It is designated as the natural monument of Japan and is the pride of Ureshino. The nature of the Fudousan, where Daichaju is situated, will also heal you. There are also a number of golf courses around the area.Read moreClose
This fee does not include the bathing tax (150 yen).Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
《By JR》 Hakata -
- Tosu - - Takeo Onsen - Ureshino Bus Center Kumamoto - - Tosu - - Takeo Onsen - Ureshino Bus Center Nagasaki - - Kashima - - Ureshino Bus Center ※ It is approximately 10 minutes on foot from the Ureshino Bus Center to Oomuraya. 《By Express Bus》 From Hakata Station Traffic Center to Ureshino Bus Center, approx. 2 hours ※ It is approximately 10 minutes on foot from the Ureshino Bus Center to Oomuraya. From Nagasaki Station front to Ureshino Inter, approx. 1 hour ※ It is approximately 10 minutes by taxi from the Ureshino Inter to Oomuraya.
《By Car》 - From Fukuoka City From Fukuoka IC to Ureshino IC (approx. 1h30) - From Kitakyushu From Kokura Minami IC to Ureshino IC (approx. 2h10) - From Kumamoto From Kumamoto IC to Ureshino IC (approx.2h15) - From Nagasaki From Nagasaki IC to Ureshino IC (approx. 1h30) - From Sasebo From Sasebo Minato IC to Ureshino IC (approx. 40min) ※ It is approximately 10 minutes by car from the Ureshino IC to Oomuraya.
848, Shimojuku Otsu, Ooaza Ureshinomachi, Ureshino-shi Saga-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.