由布院 六花 Yufuin Rikka
- Oita > Yufuin ・ Yunohira
- Yufuin Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
In a rural district that retains the natural scenery of Yufuin Basin, Yufuin Rikka, a new hotel with just 6 guestrooms, opened its doors in September 2018. Each room is housed in its own building, and is ideal for solo travelers as well as families. Relax in this luxurious space, and spend your time as you like. All guestrooms are fitted with a semi-open-air bath, filled with natural hot spring water from the earth. For dinner, savor their Japanese-Western creative cuisine course of the month, made with seasonal ingredients, in the exclusive atmosphere of the private rooms of the restaurant. Enjoy a special time with your loved ones, surrounded by nature that tell of the changing of the seasons.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(151 reviews)
3612-2, Kawakami Aza-Kotsubo, Yufuin-cho, Yufu-shi, Oita Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is a dining area with private rooms for hotel guests only. Breakfast and dinner are served in this dining area.Read moreClose
Each guestroom has its own semi-open-air bath. The baths use the hotel's natural hot spring water.Read moreClose
Other facility information
The hotel consists of 6 guestroom buildings, lobby, and dining area. Guests can relax in their own ways.Read moreClose
This is a small lodging that newly opened in September, 2018. It offers comfortable guestrooms, each housed in its own separate building, and Japanese-Western creative course dinner prepared by the head chef.Read moreClose
・Please state whether you require a pick-up and drop-off service to and from Yufuin Station. ・Please contact the accommodation if you are arriving after 18:00. ・Please state the number of male and female guests in your party. ・Please state the age of the children in your party, if any. ・There is no smoking permitted in the guestrooms and the dining area. Please use the terrace for smoking purposes.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Fukuoka By Train: Around 2 hours 10 minutes from JR Hakata Station on the limited express train. By Bus: Around 2 hours from Fukuoka Tenjin Bus Center by highway bus. From Oita Airport By Bus: Around 1 hour from Oita Airport by highway bus.
3612-2, Kawakami Aza-Kotsubo, Yufuin-cho, Yufu-shi, Oita Prefecture