- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Kagoshima (Yakushima・Tanegashima・Amami)
- Seaside Hotel Yakushima
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
It is like paradise of this world. Why not spend an island time at the Namioto Biyori (Seaside Hotel) which opened on September 2018? There are Japanese style rooms and Western style rooms which you may choose from depending on the purpose of your trip. Ease the fatigue of your trip in the warming room where time flows slowly. For meals, please enjoy a Kaiseki cuisine which uses abundant blessings of the sea and mountains of Yakushima. If you would like to enjoy the nature of the island, it is recommended to rent the mountain climbing equipment. You may come with empty hands for you may rent boots and rain wear. Enjoy Yakushima with your five senses.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(7 reviews)
Seaside Hotel Yakushima
1208-9 Miyanoura Yakushima-cho, Kumage-gun, Yakushima [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
New building 1F Restaurant Shakunage Dinner: 18：00～20：00（21：00 close）Kaiseki menu Breakfast: 7：00～8：30（9：00 close）A Japanese and Western style buffet (there may be a case where it will be a Japanese set menu)Read moreClose
New building B1F Public bath Opening hours) 16：00～23：00 5：00～8：00 You may use the sauna only during the nightRead moreClose
Other facility information
You may rent mountain climbing equipment and also rent a car.Read moreClose
Please be aware that children in or under elementary school may not stay.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
25 minutes by route bus from Yakushima airport Get on at the Yakushima Kuko-mae, get off at Miyanourako and is 5 minutes walk 40 minutes by route bus from Anbo port Get on at Anbo port and get off at Miyanourako and is 5 minutes walk
1208-9 Miyanoura Yakushima-cho, Kumage-gun, Yakushima
JR Hotel Yakushima
Takechiyo Kirishima Bettei
THE SCENE amami spa ＆ ...
Amami Oshima・Kagoshima remote islands
Kirishima Kanko Hotel
Shiki no Mori Shibian
La Vista Kirishima Hills