富士屋旅館 Fujiya Ryokan
- Kanagawa > Yugawara ・ Manazuru
- Yugawara Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Fujiya Ryokan was built in the late Edo period, then many people came to relax and heal diseases in the middle of the Meiji Era. Come and relax away from the daily bustle here at Fujiya Ryokan which is the landmark of Yugawara revived after 100 years. You can choose a room from the 3 different types such as new building, former main building, annex building. Yugawara Onsen having a long history is known as the hot spring water gentle to the skin. Enjoy the hot spring in the traditional bath remaining old wooden pillars and nostalgic atmosphere. * There is no elevator at this hotel. There are steps, such as stairs, and small rises. If you need help, please consult us in advance.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(11 reviews)
557 Miyakami, Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Hyorokutei 17:30-22:00 (L.O. 20:00) All seats are non-smoking. *There is a designated smoking area outside the restaurant.Read moreClose
Fujiya Ryokan has a private source of hot spring so that you can enjoy abundant hot spring water. Spring quality is weak sodium water and weak alkaline which is gentle on the skin. The hot spring water keeps your body warm that makes your body refresh. It is perfect for women. ・Spring quality: sodium-chloride, sulfate spring(weak alkaline, hypotonic, hyperthermal springs) ・Spring effect: Nerve pain, muscle ache, joint ache, frozen shoulder, motor paralysis, stiff joints, contusion, twisted joint, chronic digestive diseases, hemorrhoid, excessive sensitivity to cold, recovery from illness, soothing effect, health enhancement, cut, burn injury, chronic skin diseases, scrofulous, chronic female disorder, arteriosclerosis hours: 15:00-9:00(next morning) Men's bath and women's bath are separated.Read moreClose
Other facility information
*Bath tax is paid separately. (150 yen per person) *The whole facility is non-smoking. (smoking space outside)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Please contact us if you will be arriving later than planned. We do not accommodate guests younger than elementary school age.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo area: Tokyo Station → Odawara Station → Yugawara Station From Kansai region: Shin-Osaka Station → Atami Station → Yugawara Station From Yugawara Station ・ 15 min by bus bound for Fudodaki or Okuyugawara Get off at Fujikibashi Bus Stop ・About 7 min by taxi
557 Miyakami, Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture
Hilton Odawara Resort &...
Kita no Kaze Saryo
Hakone Gora Byakudan
bar hotel Hakone Kazan
The Prince Hakone Ashinoko
Yokohama Grand Intercon...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.