- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Oita (Oita・Beppu・Yufuin)
- Kusayanenoyado Ryunohige / Bettei Yumuta
草屋根の宿 龍のひげ／別邸 ゆむた Kusayanenoyado Ryunohige / Bettei Yumuta
- Oita > Yufuin ・ Yunohira
- Yufuin Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
・Since we have hand hygiene solution "hypochlorous acid" in the main building and each room, please cooperate with hand hygiene. ・The restaurant is also disinfected. ・Depending on the situation, staff may be required to wear a mask.
Yufuin is one of the most relaxing hot spring areas of Japan. At the foot of Yufudake, the wind blows through the trees and the sunshine shines throughout the entire area. The area itself is very quiet and beautiful. The Ryokan has a thatched roof and is a typical Japanese style traditional house. Staying at this ryokan makes our guests very relaxed and comfortable. Soaking in an Onsen surrounded by nature, eating a local food of Yufuin, and spending time in the nature, these things contribute to make this an unforgettable experience. The main building is where Ryu-no-hige is located. The plants and grass remain green and beautiful even in the winter. Those two things may show the lasting "Omotenashi" spirit of this Ryokan.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(171 reviews)
Kusayanenoyado Ryunohige / Bettei Yumuta
1253-8 Yufuincho Kawanishi Yumuta Yufu-shi, Oita-ken, Japan [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Natural hot spring, Half outdoor spa for each room. If you open the window you can hear the chirping of birds and you can unravel your daily stress. ・Please note that there is no public bath or charter bath in the accommodation.Read moreClose
Other facility information
・wifi is accessible from all guest roomsRead moreClose
・wifi is accessible from both rooms and lobby.Read moreClose
・Wi-fi available in your room ・This plan includes tax (Japanese Yen) ・This plan does not include bath tax(¥150) Children unable to stay. 【Note】 ・Only single stay is available for this accommodation. Continuous overnight stay is not accepted. ・This accommodation is only for adult. ・Please note that there is no public bath or charter bath in the accommodation.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Hakata Station 2 hours by train. SHUTTLE BUS service (FREE) Pick up is from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, customers will be dropped out Yufuin station after checkout. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
1253-8 Yufuincho Kawanishi Yumuta Yufu-shi, Oita-ken, Japan