- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Fukushima・Koriyama・Aizu・Bandai Atami・Iwaki
- Urabandai Lake Resort
裏磐梯レイクリゾート 迎賓館 猫魔離宮（旧裏磐梯猫魔ホテル） Urabandai Lake Resort
- Fukushima > Urabandai ・ Goshikinuma ・ Bandaikogen
- Nekoma Onsen
【Relux of the year 2018: we received the 7th place in the Tohoku area】 "Back Bandai Lake Resort Guest House Komon Rikyu" renewed in April 2017. We welcome you with warm hospitality which you can not imagine, right from the castle-like lobby. From the moment you step in you'll know its not an average day. In November 2016, we opened a hot spring facility dedicated to the guests of Kokomo Rikyu. The water is a rare reddish-brown 100% natural hot springs It is rich in natural minerals too! Enjoy great French cuisine by an award winning chef who prepares meals that taste as good as they look! Enjoy being surrounded by both art and nature as you make your way through our halls!
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(45 reviews)
Urabandai Lake Resort
Fukushima Prefecture, Yama District, Kitashiobara, Hibara, Yudairayama 1171-1 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
◆ French Restaurant Maple · Dinner <Hours> 6:00pm ~ last order 8:30pm Main dining room where you can enjoy a full French course. You can look forward to cuisine created by our chef, nicknamed 'Prince face,' who is appointed executive chef at Makuhari and Shinagawa Prince Hotels. · Breakfast <Hours> 7:00am ~ last order 9:00am Enjoy an elegant and luxurious breakfast in front of large windows that looks out over Lake Hibara. ◆ Japanese Restaurant Wakaku · Dinner <Hours> 6:00pm ~ last order 8:30pm Our restaurant over looks Mt. Bandai and has a first rate chef that combines local produce with other high quality ingredients.Read moreClose
- Outdoor bath Hibarami no Yu The view from the outdoor bath of Lake Hibara is popular. The colour of the sky changes with the time of day and the scenery changes with the seasons. Therefore, what you see when you enter the bath only belongs to that moment. The blue of the gushing lake water of the outdoor bath blend beautifully with the red water from the onsen. Please enjoy the benefits and the richness of Nekoma Onsen's outdoor bath to your heart's content. - Indoor bath Aurora no Yu The window of [Aurora no Yu]is surrounded by trees and Lake Hibara. The spacious bathtub will liberalize your heart and soul. Take a moment to unwind.Read moreClose
Other facility information
◆We have a new hot spring facilities that opened in November 2016! The large public bath is for guests only and uses water that promotes beautiful skin. Our private reserved bath is made of Aomori cypress. (Additional charges apply)Read moreClose
- Relaxation We offer a variety of relaxation programs. Please choose and combine from Aroma, Full Body, Partial Body Relaxation, and Reflexology.Read moreClose
- This plan does not include the entrance fee of 150yen.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【By train】 ・Tokyo Station―＜Tohoku Shinkansen（approx 1h30m）＞―Koriyama Station―＜Banetsu West Line Rapid（approx 35m）＞―JR Inawashiro Station―＜Bus（approx 30m）＞―Urabandai Lake Resort ・Sendai Station―＜Tohoku Shinkansen（approx 40m）＞―Koriyama Station―＜Banetsu West Line Rapid（approx 35m）＞―JR Inawashiro Station―＜Bus（approx 30m）＞―Urabandai Lake Resort 【By Plane】 ・Osaka Station―＜Itami Airport（Approx 1h5m）＞―Fukushima Airport―＜Limousine Shuttle to Koriyama（approx 40m）＞―Koriyama Station―＜Banetsu West Line Rapid（approx 35m）＞―JR Inawashiro Station―＜Bus（approx 30m）＞―Urabandai Lake Resort ・Hokkaido―＜Chitose Airport（Approx 1h25m）＞―Fukushima Airport―＜Limousine Shuttle to Koriyama（approx 40m）＞―Koriyama Station―＜Banetsu West Line Rapid（approx 35m）＞―JR Inawashiro Station―＜Bus（approx 30m）＞―Urabandai Lake Resort ※There is also a free shuttle from JR Inawashiro Station Available（Available：3/10/2015～11/28） ・No need for reservation. If you are travelling in a group of ten or more booking is required（Booking Center 0241-37-1111） ・Times：11:30am／2:30pm／3:45pm
Fukushima Prefecture, Yama District, Kitashiobara, Hibara, Yudairayama 1171-1
Urabandai Lake Resort
Urabandai Grandeco Toky...
Higashiyama Hot Spring:...
Grand Xiv Nasushirakawa...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.