- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Niseko Northern Resort An'nupuri
ニセコノーザンリゾート・アンヌプリ Niseko Northern Resort An'nupuri
- Hokkaido > Niseko Kutchan
- Niseko Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Guests will be enthralled by the panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, a scenery that can only be seen at this hotel. Relax in the comfortable Scandinavian-themed guest rooms. You can feel the warmth of the bricks through your room. The restaurant boasts a sophisticated ambiance. Meals have high-quality ingredients selected by the chef. Either in summer or winter, enjoy the beautiful nature and experience activities such as rafting and ski. This is the best spot for a resort to stay in a wonderful environment. In a wonderful environment where nature fostered, let's have an open resort stay like Niseko. Exterior wall and eaves repair work will be carried out from early April 2020 to the end of June 2020. The construction will be limited to a part of the center of the building. Please note that during the day, traffic related to construction work may come and go, and noise may occur temporarily.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(9 reviews)
Niseko Northern Resort An'nupuri
480-1 Aza Niseko, Niseko cho, Abuta gun, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
◆Fusion restaurant "Eclat" <Hours> Breakfast 7:00am-10:00am（Last order 9:30am）/Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm（Last order 2:00pm）/Dinner 5:30pm-9:30pm（Last order 9:00pm） Enjoy a buffet with over 30 items at an open kitchen will freshly prepared dish within a restaurant with a 180 degree view. ◆Restaurant 'an-non' <Hours> Dinner 5:30pm-9:30pm（Last order 9:00pm） Enjoy a la carte or a Japanese set meal made with select ingredients of Hokkaido offered in a peaceful wooden interior.Read moreClose
◆Natural Hot Spring Bath & Sauna <Hours> 6:00am-9:00am 1:00pm-12:00am Enjoy a luxurious bath with free-flowing sourced water.Read moreClose
Other facility information
◆Lobby Lounge "Forester Lounge" <Hours> 9:00am-10:30pm (Last order 10:00pm) Various homemade sweets during the day and cocktails in the evening. Relax in front of the fireplace.Read moreClose
◆Beauty salon <Hours> 2:00pm-10:00pm (last registration 9:00pm) ※Prior reservation required / Closed every WednesdayRead moreClose
The bath tax of 150 yen is not included within the plan fee.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
*Bus From Shin-Chitose Airport or from the Sapporo area, an expressway bus is available. A reservation for a seat must be made beforehand. (Available during winter months only. #Chuo Bus buses will operate during July and August. Travel to the hotel will take about 2 hours 30 minutes.) *Train Take the Niseko Express from Sapporo Station to Niseko Station (Available during winter months only. Travel to the hotel will take about 2 hours.)
480-1 Aza Niseko, Niseko cho, Abuta gun, Hokkaido
Hilton Niseko Village
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.