富士屋旅館 Fujiya Ryokan
- Ishikawa > Kaga
- Yamashiro Onsen（Kaga Onsen）
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Fujiya Ryokan is a hotel and onsen that holds your relaxation in high regard. The pentagram, the symbol of our hotel, represents its five characteristics. Sense Historical figures such as Akechi Mitsuhide and Yosano Akiko loved this place since its opening in 1300. Experience history for yourself. Taste Hospitality and good food are the theme here. Enjoy the local palate from season to season. Speech This room has a calm atmosphere and is brimming with a sense of freedom. Let the conversation blossom between you and that special person. Sight Great access and various sightseeing attractions. Enrich yourself with local culture and the changing seasons. Read We've prepared over 3,000 books for you to peruse. Plunge into the world of books! Established in the Taisho era, you can enjoy learning more about the history of Fujiya Ryokan while walking around Yamashiro.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(68 reviews)
Ishikawa, Kaga, Yamashiro Onsen Kikyogaoka 2-121-3 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Hospitality and good food are the theme here. Opened in July 2016, this restaurant has an elegant townhouse feel with private dining. The lattice doors, low lighting, and conscientiousness about noise will surely make an impression on you during your stay. Hours: 18：00〜20：00 Seats: 16Read moreClose
Large public bath Open 24 hours a day. The source water is of fine quality and has been gushing forth for thousands of years. Enjoy submerging yourself in its warmth. the water of Fujiya's Yamashiroonsen uses the number 1 source for water and has the oldest history. In the early days of the Taisho era, it received an award and international recognition from the world's fair held in Germany. Our hot spring is overflowing with 46080ℓ/a day, continuously.Read moreClose
Other facility information
There are 3 types of reserved private hot springs for varying tastes. Hours: 15:00～21:00 1 person/50 minutes for 3,000 yen (tax included). Advance reservation required. ※The baths are free of charge after 21:00 however they are no longer reserved.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
The bath tax of 150 yen is not included.(Children ages 0-15 are free)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
● Access by JR ● · From Osaka Station Get off at Kagaonsen Station (About 2 hours and 40 minutes by limited express Thunderbird) · From Nagoya Station Get off at Kagaonsen Station (About 2 hours 50 minutes by limited express Shirasagi) · From Tokyo Station Get off at Kagaonsen Station (via Tokaido Shinkansen Maibara or Joetsu Shinkansen Echigo Yuzawa) ※ It takes about 10 minutes by car from JR Kagaonsen Station to the hotel. (If you take a taxi, it will be approximately 1,500 yen.) ※ We have a shuttle service from the hotel to JR Kagaonsen Station (advance reservation required). We will pick you up at the time of your arrival, so please be sure to inform us in advance. At this time, the hours of the shuttle service is only available from 14:30 to 18:00. ※ Buses or shuttles departing for JR Kagaonsen have the following three scheduled times. If you plan on riding, please tell the front desk or room clerk.
 9:00  10:00  11:00 ● Access by airplane From Tokyo: Haneda Airport ～ Komatsu Airport (about 1 hour) From Sapporo: New Chitose Airport ～ Komatsu airport (about 1 hour 30 minutes) From Sendai: Sendai Airport ～ Komatsu Airport (about 1 hour) From Fukuoka: Fukuoka Airport ～ Komatsu Airport (about 1 hour 15 minutes) From Okinawa: Naha Airport ～ Komatsu Airport (about 2 hours and 10 minutes) ※ It is approximately 30 minutes by car from Komatsu Airport ※ Departure for Kagaonsen Station will be from 14:30 ～ 18:00. (Advance reservation required)
Ishikawa, Kaga, Yamashiro Onsen Kikyogaoka 2-121-3
Yamashiro Onsen Hatori
Yamashiro Spa Yunokuni ...
Mori no Sumika Resort&Spa
Kaga Hyakumangoku Bette...