ホテル一井 Hotel Ichii
- Gunma > Kusatsu ・ Shiriyaki ・ Hanashiki
- Kusatsu Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
We take thorough measures in accordance with the "Guidelines for Corresponding New Coronaviruses in Accommodation Facilities" formulated by the National Ryokan Hotel Sanitation Federation and Japan Ryokan Association. Please see the official website for more details. [Request to customers] In consideration of your health, safety and hygiene, please wear a mask when moving inside the building. Please cooperate with hand disinfection and temperature measurement when visiting the facility so that customers can use it with confidence. If you feel fever or feel unwell during your stay or during your stay, please contact a staff member near you. Please cooperate with hand disinfection when entering the meal venue. Body soap, shampoo, etc. are shared, so please bring cosmetics, brushes, etc. Please refrain from staying if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, etc. Please contact us as we can cancel your reservation. We will respond to your situation and accommodate cancellation fees.
Kusatsu is a classic and historic Onsen hot spring located in the Gunma area and Hotel Ichii is seated before its main emblem, 'Yubata.' With just 25 rooms at the facility, you can enjoy a cozy atmosphere and a great view from the hot springs. Make yourself at home in one of our spacious rooms and leave the world at the door! In the inner bath you can have your choice of two different water sources for your bath water. You can also choose from a buffet style or a more private setting for dinner! Accompanied by the gentle smile of your hostess. Come and find out what kind of hospitality has thrived for 300 years in this hot spring inn!
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(7 reviews)
411 Kusatsu, Agatsuma District, Gunma 377-1711 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
● Buffet "Araragi" It is a venue created by our staff from design to construction. The food is a buffet style with over 40 dishes all-you-can-eat, so please eat as much as you like. ● Restaurant "Kiagi no Roman" Taisho romance style restaurant "Kiagi no Roman" is a venue with a calm atmosphere. At dinner, you can enjoy Japanese-style cuisine, with main dishes served in the open kitchen. Please enjoy and eat to your hearts content!Read moreClose
There is "Shinden," an inner bath using Indian sandstone, and "Stone Garden," a stone garden-style open-air bath. Two types of spring quality, "Shiroi-don," has a "white flag source," which is a source of warm water, and "Ishiba," a source of "Maniyo resources," which is a smooth source. Large public bath, open air bath hours of operation Morning 5: 00-9: 30, 14:00 - 2:00 Closed for crime prevention and cleaning between 9:30 and 14:00 in the daytime and 2:00 and 5:00 in the middle of the night No tattoos permitted.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Shops The hotel's first floor shopping stall faces the hot spring area, and it is the largest stand around the hot spring area. There are a wide variety of products available to guests who are not staying, so please use them when selecting souvenirs.Read moreClose
● Transportation We transfer to "Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal" in this hotel. If you arrive at the Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal, please feel free to contact the hotel. ● Original cocktail The buffet "Araragi" and the restaurant "Kiagi no Roman" offer "original cocktails" created by the staff of the hotel according to the season. There are non-alcoholic drinks for those who can not drink alcohol.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Shinkansen from Tokyo "Takasaki Station" → JR Azuma Line "Naganohara Kusatsuguchi" transfer → Kusatsu Onsen Line Bus 25 minutes From Ueno 【Limited Kusatsu】 JR Agatsuma Line "Naganohara Kusatsuguchi" transfer → Kusatsu Onsen Line Bus 25 minutes
411 Kusatsu, Agatsuma District, Gunma 377-1711
Kusatsu Onsen Hotel Vil...
Cable no Yado Kanouya
Shima Grand Hotel
Shima Onsen Toshimaya
Manza Kogen Hotel
Hotel Sanazawa no Mori
Kitakaruizawa Highland ...
Ichikawa Annex Seikanso
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.