- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nakaizu (Izunagaoka・Shuzenji・Amagiyugashima)
- Fugaku Hanabusa
富嶽はなぶさ Fugaku Hanabusa
- Shizuoka > Izu Nagaoka・Ohito・Yuzan
- Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
・At the time of check-in, we measure the body temperature of all customers. ・Breakfast will be a Japanese set meal. ・We do not provide guidance to the room.
In June, 2019, the house of pottery Hanabusa is relocated to a place by the Kano River overlooking Mt. Fuji. This hotel is reopened under the new name of Fugaku Hanabusa. Since its establishment 63 years in the Izu Nagaoka Onsen area, we are committed to providing the finest hospitality to our customers. We place great importance on seasonal Izu local ingredients and treat each food ingredient with great care. The dish is not only pleasing to your palate but also to your eyes. There are nine types of rooms in all. Facing the view of Mount Fuji over the river from the room, you can forget the hustle and bustle of daily life and feels relaxed and healed. In addition, there are three reservable open-air baths that can be used whenever available. Your body's stiffness will feel totally relaxed and freed by bathing in hot water. Relish in the cooking, scenery, and hot springs of this special holiday. --- Regarding measures to prevent the spread of disease: 1. Employees wear masks to serve customers. 2. We will refrain from guiding you to your room. 3. Layout the futon before check-in. 4. Minimize entertainment such as meals. 5. For the time being, reserved private outdoor baths must be reserved. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. *About private open-air bath* Usage time: 40 minutes After use, cleaning, and disinfection will be performed. You can use it as many times as you like.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
407 Kona, Izunokuni, Shizuoka 410-2201 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is a dining room and a private dining room.Read moreClose
There are three types of large public baths for men and women, and three reservable open air baths that you can enjoy any time.Read moreClose
Other facility information
There is a parking lot available for free.Read moreClose
10 minutes walk from Izu Nagaoka Station of Izu Hakone Railway.Read moreClose
Bathing tax of 150 yen needs to be paid separately.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo Take Shinkansen from Tokyo Station to Mishima Station: about 20 minutes Take Izu Hakone Railway and get off at Izu Nagaoka Station Take a taxi or a 10-minute walk From Nagoya Take Shinkansen from Nagoya Station to Mishima Station: about 20 minutes Take Izu Hakone Railway and get off at Izu Nagaoka Station: take a taxi or walk 10 minutes
407 Kona, Izunokuni, Shizuoka 410-2201
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.