- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Hotel WBF Grande Asahikawa
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Just a two-minute walk from the east exit of JR Asahikawa station while still being in the surrounding area of the station, this is a city hotel with a natural onsen in a quiet part of town. At the natural hot spring 'Minapirika no Yu', you can ease your tiredness from work and travel by getting in the carbonated spring waters, said to extend your life as soon as you enter, and the various types of bedrock baths. All of the rooms are fitted with humidifying air purifiers and use the American Simmons brand beds, known as 'the beds that change your Life'. The provided sleepwear is separate pieces to aid movement and there is mineral water provided for you in the fridge. Breakfast is a 'Hokkaido Breakfast' style buffet with over 50 items. We provide a variety of foods all made with the best Hokkaido ingredients, including 'Kaisendon' made with fresh cod roe and fresh sashimi fish, Hokkaido's famous food 'Gengis Khan', omelets prepared by the chef before you and freshly baked bread. There is a low raised seating area so that even those with young children can relax here. In the building, there is a souvenir shop where you can buy Asahikawa items, a laundry corner great for those staying for longer durations, and a kids' space full of popular children's character goods.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
Hotel WBF Grande Asahikawa
10-3-3 Miyashitadori, Asahikawa, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
First floor restaurant 'Ipea'Read moreClose
Natural Hot Spring 'Minapirika no Yu' Facilities: Natural hot spring (open-air bath), carbonated spring, Yasegaman no yu, electric bath, pot bath, jet bath, cold water bath, infrared sauna Bathing Hours: 6:00-24:00 *At 24:00 the lights will be turned off and the area locked. Fee: Bedrock bath: 500 yen (excl. Tax) Salon Treatments: Charged separatelyRead moreClose
Other facility information
Souvenir Shop Opening Hours: 7:00- 20:30 Kids Corner Opening Hours: 7:00 - 21:00 Laundry Corner 3rd Floor Hotel Car Park (Aozora Car Park/ come and go freely) Fee: 1000yen per nightRead moreClose
The hotel car park is first come first served.Read moreClose
Accommodation fees are charged in advance. If you will be arriving later than expected, please contact the hotel to let us know.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Two minutes walk from the east exit of JR Asahikawa station
10-3-3 Miyashitadori, Asahikawa, Hokkaido
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.