たちばな四季亭 Tachibana Shikitei
- Ishikawa > Kaga
- Yamashiro Onsen（Kaga Onsen）
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
・Please wear a mask outside the guest room. ・If you are not feeling well, please inform the staff nearby. ・We appreciate your cooperation in managing your physical condition before visiting the hotel.
Tachibana Shikitei opened in the first year of Meiji and has a history of 151 years. (2019 present) The source of hot spring we use is Source No. 1, which is the oldest spring source in the Yamashiro Onsen area. This ryokan particularly has a long history among other places in Yamashiro Onsen, which was established 1300 years ago. It was loved by the likes of Rosanjin and Akiko Yosano, and this ryokan has a particularly long history. We serve Kaiseki (traditional Japanese course meals) with locally-sourced, fresh, and seasonal ingredients delivered to your room. The menu of Kaiseki changes every month, so you can fully feel the seasons from the cuisine. Our philosophy is "Innovate constantly, leaning from the past." This ryokan was reborn as “an all paulownia wood” ryokan in 1990 which is unusual for hotels. We cherish history and traditions while adopting new ideas. The comfort of our philosophy may be felt due to the standard of the stay being 23 hours.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(93 reviews)
16, Banshoen-dori, Yanashiro-onsen, Kaga city, Ishikawa Pref. [View map]
check-in / check-out time
13:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
Both the open-air with a view of the garden and indoor bath have free-flowing natural hot spring. Enjoy the source, No. 1, which is the oldest spring source in the Yamashiro Onsen area. Hot spring in Yamashiro is known for the quality of its spring and is also called as "the spring of beauty". It was awarded the Gold medal in the Expo of Hot Spring in Germany in the 1910s - it is indeed a hot spring renowned in the world.Read moreClose
Other facility information
~ Beauty salon & massage is available ~ We offer Ayurveda, the traditional natural healing system originated in India with 5,000 years of history. It enhances the natural healing power of the body and helps maintaining the health and the youth. We help you reduce your stress and regain your healthy and beautiful self. Example: Indian oil treatment (Full body) 60mins / ¥12,000. Please contact for the detail. You can also book a session on the day.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
This plan does not include bathing tax (¥150).Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[From Tokyo area] Approx. 4 hours Tokyo Station -> Maibara (Tōkaidō Shinkansen) -> Kaga Onsen Station (Hokuriku Main Line) Tokyo Station -> Kanazawa (Hokuriku Shinkanse) -> Kaga Onsen Station (Hokuriku Main Line) ...roughly 3.5 hours From Haneda Airport to Komatsu Airport (approx. 50 minutes) -> 30 minutes by taxi [From Kansai area] Approx. 2 hours 20 minutes Osaka Station -> Kaga Onsen Station (Hokuriku Main Line) [Additional Information] It is approximately 10 minutes by car from Kaga Onsen Station. We will be able to pick you up at Kaga Onsen Station if you inform us of your arrival time. (Reservation required between 1pm~6pm)
16, Banshoen-dori, Yanashiro-onsen, Kaga city, Ishikawa Pref.