懐石旅庵 阿しか里 Kaiseki Ryoan Ashikari
- Kanagawa > Yugawara ・ Manazuru
- Yugawara Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Welcome to Ashikari, on Mt. Yugawara, enjoying an area of over 6,000 square meters and your choice of 18 non-smoking rooms. This space is inspiration for one of the oldest songs on record in Japan, "Ashikari." Savor your time in our designer made garden, rich in stones and moss accents to share the Japanese calm with you. It should be noted that fresh seasonal seafood and local vegetables centering on local Manazuru port and Fukuura port feature in our dishes. The ingredients are all carefully selected before making their way to our kitchen. You can enjoy the taste of the changing season one morsel at a time. Enjoy the moonlit and the sounds of the night wind and choir of crickets chirping a perfect complement to the delicious kaiseki cuisine along with its own wine selection. Your meal will be served in a moment of bliss, satisfying to all your sense. At night under the light of moon, enjoy the breeze and the taste of our special house wines and champagne. The wines are hand-picked by specialists. In 2013, the main garden, restaurant, and rooms with outdoor spa were refurbished as part of our 80 year annivesary. Come enjoy Ashikari that has not change over the last 80 years and a new Ashikari. Take time to enjoy the traditional atmosphere of Japan.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(35 reviews)
Kaiseki Ryoan Ashikari
734 Miyakami Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
1,500 years of history since Yugawata onsen opened. Communal spa: Tsubaki-no-Yu, Tachibana-no-yu, are both completely crafted from Japanese cypress wood.Read moreClose
Other facility information
We have a beauty spa available. Thre is a Body massage developed in California(charge). [Course Example] Scalp and shoulder treatment (30 minutes, 6,300 yen). We have check-in until 10:00pm (10:00pm start is the final one).Read moreClose
From 1 April 2017, no smoking is allowed inside the building.Read moreClose
・This plan does not include bath tax(¥150). ・Please note that we are a multi-level premise. We do not have elevators or escalators. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. ・The entire facility is non-smoking.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By Toukaidou shinkansen Tokyo to Atami (55 min), Shin-Osaka station to Atami (3 hours 5 minutes), Atsumi to Yugawara (Toukaidou honsen, 7 minutes) By Oda Express Romance Car Shinjuku to Odahara (70 min) to Yugawara (Toukaidou honsen, 20 min) By Toukaidou honsen Tokyo to Yugawara (90 min) ■ We can pick you up from JR Yugawara Station. Please request pick up services at the time of reservation.
734 Miyakami Yugawara-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa-ken