- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Osaka Bay Area (USJ・Nanko)
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
When you step into the hotel, it's like the home of the park, U.S.A. Glittering New York, the West Coast, Hawaii, and a luxurious space full of entertainment. Take the light elevator just like a time machine and go from the past to the future. It is the start of a space-time cruise that transcends time and space. Why don't you go to another dream world with the excitement and fun memories of the park? With a Hawaiian quilt motif, Bright and gorgeous buffet dining "Akara" in pink and white. From the open kitchen, you can enjoy a wide variety of Japanese and Western menus. Colorful desserts are lined up. Enjoy the chef's signature dishes in an open space with a park in front of you. * Buffet format will be resumed from the breakfast business on October 22, 2020. Also, if you are lucky, you can meet a "Time Travel Concierge" in the future. A mysterious concierge who wears a top hat and tailcoat hangs a large pocket watch from his neck and makes a puffy sound when he walks and a puffy sound when he takes off his hat. This kids-only concierge will liven up your children's hotel stay. * The service will be suspended for the time being from June 2020. A 1-minute walk from Universal Studios Japan, you will find a world full of surprises and excitement. I don't want to wake up from this dream. Why don't you enjoy the continuation of the dream you had at the theme park here at The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan? Universal Studios. All rights reserved. CR16-2876
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(138 reviews)
The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan
6 Chome-2 Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
* Buffet format will be resumed from the breakfast business on October 22, 2020. * Lunch will continue to be closed * Supper will be served in the set menu format for the time being * Business hours may vary due to shortened sales. Buffet Restaurant Akara <Business Hours> Lunch 11: 00-14: 30 (Last entry 14:00) Dinner 17: 30-21: 30 (Last entry 21:00) Enjoy the chef's signature dishes in a buffet style in an open space. Function Room We have a function room that can be used as a dining venue for groups.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Goncha <business hours> 10:00-22:00 Tully's Coffee <Business Hours> 7:00-22:00 Wolf Gang Pack Pizza Bar <Business Hours> 10:00-23:00 Eggs'n Things <Business Hours> 10:00-22:00 Lawson <business hours> 24HRead moreClose
Information on parking lots There is indoor parking lot (95 units, charge) * In case of full car, we will guide you to the off-site paid parking lot. (The price will change. Please contact us for details.) * It may take time for guidance. Please come with a spare time. * We recommend the use of public transport. On-site parking lot (Advance reservations can not be accepted.) 3,500 yen from 13:00 on the day of accommodation to the next day at 13:00 500 yen every 30 minutes for the above time * Revised to the above rates from April 2019. May change without notice.Read moreClose
The plan includes consumption tax and service charge. Beginning on January 1 2017, the Osaka prefecture accommodation tax will be added separately.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
If you are traveling by train: Osaka Station-
-Universal City Station- -The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan Shin-Osaka Station- -Universal City Station- -The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan If you are flying: Osaka Airport-Limousine Bus-The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan Kansai International Airport- -The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan * There is no direct shuttle bus service to the hotel.
6 Chome-2 Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu